正文开始
----
English“Ok, I get it,” Captain James said, admitting defeat.
中文“靠,我知道了!”詹姆斯舰长承认自己怼不过对方认输到。
English“We need smarter kerbals that are easily frightened. What about… What about experience, does that count?”
中文我们仅仅需要更聪明的更容易被吓到的(就是勇敢度步不那么高的)坎星宇航员就行了么,那么关于经验呢,那个不应该更重要么?
English“Page 9 of the manual,” Taniwa smiled and responded.
中文操作手册第九页,自己看。泰尼亚嗤笑一下给了回复。
EnglishThe MEX 2 Mission Commander thought for a few moments. “Right. Ok, so we just need to train up.”
中文穆尼斯远征二号计划的首席执行官 假装想了一会儿说:“好吧,那么我们就训练吧!”
EnglishTaniwa nodded and smiled. “Is there anything else you need today, Captain?”
中文泰尼亚这才点头并回复以微笑。“那么舰长,你今天还有其他的事情么?”
English“Uh, no, I think that’s it.”
中文“哦,不,我想没有了!仅此而已!”
EnglishExcellent. Thank you for calling Kairyuu Shipping’s help line. Have a great day.”
中文很好,感谢你给海龙号飞船设计公司的来电,祝你生活愉快!
EnglishCaptain James hung up the video caller.
中文詹姆斯船长挂断了视频会议!
English“So I guess we have to head back home,” Marnica said, “to debrief, train up, and then fly out here again.”
中文马妮娜说到,“我想我们应该调头回家一趟,收一些勇敢度较低的成员,训练他们,然后在重新飞向太空!”
EnglishThe whole point of MEX 2 is to develop ISRU and extraplanetary launchpad capability, then build a base capable of refueling spacecraft and building new ones.
中文整个穆尼斯二号远征计划的关键点在于发展ISRU和外星火箭发射台,然后另外的目的还是构建一些基于燃料在填充技术的新飞船。
EnglishGoing home is admitting defeat. What are we going to do when we go home to train,”
中文与其调头回家承认眼下的失败,还不如想想如果我们已经回家,我们应该去做啥!
EnglishJames asked. Marnica gave him a puzzled look. He continued.
中文詹姆斯问到,然后马妮娜给了一个迷惑不解的表情,所以他再次解释到!
----
To be continue... @2021年6月13日00:23:24