话本小说网 > 现代小说 > N的文案
本书标签: 现代  宝藏文案  文案     

N的文案

The painful body makes me unable to be myself, and the feeling of the world only makes me feel sad. The building of ideal yearning and logic cannot make me want to get rid of the rules and embrace my free and lonely soul.

痛苦不堪的躯壳让我无法成为我,感受着世界只觉能得悲哀,理想向往与逻辑的大厦无法让我想要摆脱规则,去环抱我那自由孤独的灵魂。

I question all doubt, I doubt all doubt, and I will never stop thinking!

我质疑一切质疑,我怀疑一切怀疑,我永远不会停止思考!

Being orderly does not mean being rigid. Being orderly is not all about being routine. Mediocrity does matter.

遵守秩序并不代表刻板冥顽,规行矩步并不全是按部就班,平庸与否诚然重要,扪心无愧方是己求。

"Once a man realizes that he is alive, he must know that he must be strong."

“人一旦意识到自己活着的事实,就要明白自己必须坚强。”

"Sing in the rain, make public in the dream, we have a fire!"

“在雨里欢歌,在梦里张扬,我们自有烈火相伴!”

Believe that you were born for love, that we are all children of love.

要相信自己为爱而生的,我们都是爱的孩子。

(想到了另外的一句话,我听到有人说我是为爱而活。这大概是我一生中听过最好又或是最坏的话……后面忘了,明天在找出来吧。)

We never met, but our souls are connected.

我们素未相识,但我们灵魂相通。

"Now I'm left to go it alone."

“现在只剩下我独自前行。”

The summer wind bears witness to our freedom.

夏天的风见证了我们的自由。

He went off into the darkness.

他往黑暗中去了。

I saw a bird with short legs that could not fly high, a butterfly with broken wings, a seabird with broken feet. I don't know how he will fight against wind and rain on the sea in the future.

我目睹的一只短腿无法飞高的鸟,折翼的蝴蝶,断脚的海鸟,我不知道今后的他,如何在海上与风雨战斗。

"Do his ideals live on?"

"His ideals are already in history."

“他的理想还长存吗?”

“他的理想已经存于历史之中了。”

(这句话是说给苏维埃的,为了理想和人民。)

I take off my wings and it becomes a white bird, white bird, my white bird, go against the wind.

我摘下我的翅膀它变成白鸟,白鸟,我的白鸟,逆着风去吧。

Only blazing dreams and never-ending footsteps.

惟有炽热的梦想与永不停息的脚步。

上一章 杂 N的文案最新章节 下一章 杂