· They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense.
他们从来跟神秘古怪的事不沾边,因为他们根本不相信那些邪门歪道。
· As Hagrid said, the past will always come ...... Once here, he will have to accept.
正如海格说过的,该来的总归会来的……一旦来了,他就必须接受。
· It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that.
人不能活在梦里,不要依赖梦想而忘记生活。
·The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing,
and should therefore be treated with great caution.
真相,这是一个美丽而可怕的东西,因此应谨慎对待。
· There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
世上并没有绝对的善与恶,差别只在于强者和无法分清事实的弱者。
· But you know happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.
我们还是可以找点乐子,虽然是在这么黑暗的时期,只要点燃灯,光明就会再现。
·I would die, rather than betray my friends!
我宁愿死,也不会背叛朋友!
· But know this; the ones that love us never really leave us. And you can always find them in here your heart.
要记住,所有真心爱我们的人都会在我们的身边,他们永远会陪伴着你,在你心中。
· Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight.
每个女孩心中都藏着一名优雅的舞者,渴望展露本性大显身手。
· Never whole again, are we? Still, life goes on, and here we stand.
人生再也不完整了,对不对?但是人生还是要继续,我们依然屹立。
·Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn"t fair.
你这个令人失望多愁善感的小子,只会苦涩的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能没有注意到,生活本来就是不公平的。
· Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living. And above all, all those who live without love.
不要怜悯死者,哈利。怜悯活着的人,最重要的是,怜悯那些生活中没有爱的人。
· Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
珍宝在何处,心也在何处。
———J.K·Rowling《哈利·波特》系列