话本小说网 > 灵异言情小说 > 恶魔执事的血曈少爷
本书标签: 灵异言情  暗黑病娇  病娇and病态 

知更鸟

恶魔执事的血曈少爷

年幼的孩子唱着古老的童谣

谁,杀死了知更鸟

Who killed Cock Robin? 谁杀了知更鸟

“I”, said the Sparrow, 是我,麻雀说

“With my bow and arrow.用我的弓和箭

I killed Cock Robin”.杀死了知更鸟

Who saw him die?谁看见他死去?

“I”, said the Fly,是我,苍蝇说

“With my little eye, 用我的小眼睛

I saw him die”.我看着他死去

Who caught his blood?谁取走他的血?

“I”, said the Fish,是我,鱼说

“With my little dish, 用我的小碟子

I caught his blood”. 我取走他的血

Who’ll make the shroud? 谁给他做寿衣?

“I”, said the Beetle, 是我,甲虫说

“With my thread and my needle, 用我的针和线

I’ll make the shroud”. 我会给他做寿衣

Who’ll dig his grave? 谁为他来掘墓?

“I”, said the Owl, 是我,猫头鹰说

“With my pick and shovel, 用我的凿和铲

I’ll dig his grave”.我为他来掘墓

Who’ll be the parson? 谁会来当牧师?

“I”, said the Rook,是我,乌鸦说

“With my little book, 拿着我的小本

I’ll be the parson”. 我将会当牧师

Who’ll be the clerk? 谁会来当执事?

“I” said the Lark,是我,云雀说

“If it’s not in the dark,若不在黑暗中

I’ll be the clerk”.我就来做执事

Who’ll carry the link? 谁会来持火把?

“I”, said the Linnet,是我,红雀说

“I’ll fetch it in a minute, 我立刻拿来它

I’ll carry the link”.我将会持火把

Who’ll be chief mourner? 谁会来当主祭?

“I”, said the Dove,是我,鸽子说

“I mourn for my love,我要哀悼挚爱

I’ll be chief mourner”.我将会做主祭

最喜欢的知更鸟

将会拥有下一个

“祭品”

下一轮要开始啦 ~是谁呢 …

上一章 洋娃娃 恶魔执事的血曈少爷最新章节 下一章 知更鸟2