
Briefly, why did you come to apply for design director.
哇!大大更新这么快的吗
翻译:简单说下你为什么要来应聘设计总监。
I think Z group needs to inject fresh blood and I need to break this rule.

翻译:我觉得Z集团需要注入新鲜血液,需要我这么一个人来打破这个规则。
And I'm the best person.

翻译:而我就是最好的人选。

What makes you think we'll choose you? Are you qualified.
翻译:你凭什么觉得我们会选你,你够格吗?
At present, there is no place for Asians in M country to survive.

翻译:现在m国一眛的裁员亚洲人更是没有生存之地。
How do you know Asians can't?

翻译:你们怎么知道亚洲人不行?

It seems that you are confident. Go out and wait for the result.
翻译:看来你很有底气出去吧,等着结果。
OK.


Look, the yellow ones are coming out.
翻译:瞧,黄皮肤的出来了。

Must not be qualified? Look at her.
翻译:一定没有合格吧?看她那个样子。
众人皆把她当作吊梁小丑一般看待,纷纷耻笑道。

She's not qualified to compete with us for this position. It's very interesting to see her.
翻译:她还不够格和我们争这个位置呢,看她简直有趣极了。
夏妍并未理会她们,只觉得这群人自大,又自满。在她眼里这群人和动物园的猴子没什么俩样,只会哗众取宠。
心无杂念的她安静地坐在那,朱志鑫都看在了眼里。
很快,商讨结束,所有人给叫了进来。人事部的总监走到他们面前,指了指夏妍,说道:“你,留下来,其余的,离开Z集团。”
所有人都大为吃惊的看着夏妍和人事部的总监,她们当然也很不服气的质问他。

Why can she stay? We can't.
翻译:凭什么她可以留下来?我们却不行。

wonder? Hum, it's simple.
翻译:想知道?哼,很简单。

Her talent is enough to kill all of you. Our Z group doesn't take in young ladies, just capable people.
翻译:就凭她的资质足矣秒杀你们全场的人。我们Z集团不收留各位大小姐,只要能人。

And you only deserve racial discrimination. Group Z doesn't take in cats and dogs.
翻译:而你们只配种族歧视,Z集团不收留阿猫阿狗。

Report to the personnel department immediately. Also, let me see your Asian skills.
翻译:马上来人事处报道,还有,让我看看你们亚洲人的本事。

Don't let me down, Yan.
别让我失望了,妍。
Thank you very much.

翻译:谢谢您。
人事部总监不屑的瞟了眼其他人,恶狠狠的说道。

The others don't go. Do you want the security guard to drive you out?
翻译:其他人不走,是想要保安赶你们出去吗?

yes.

翻译:是。
—————————
来了家人们9
8888
晚点会更新下一章节
请大家多多支持我的作品谢谢啦
也请大家多多关注一下作者,孩子很需要这个哈哈哈哈哈
以后就靠关注人数来决定更新了7
家人们点点关注吧