
Have you had it once?

【喝过一次?】

Didn't you drink it again afterwards?

【难道后面就没有再喝过了?】
千颂伊这么问,但手头还是一直在那里忙活的准备红茶
Due to work reasons, I often stay up late and can only drink coffee

【因为工作原因经常熬夜,只能喝咖啡了】

And if I drink black tea, I usually drink it on weekends or when I have free time

【而且喝红茶的话基本都是周末喝,或者是有空才会喝】

I didn't expect it to be the last time, but I also didn't expect to be able to drink it again here

【没想到那次竟然是最后一次,但是也没有想到在这里居然还能再喝到】


So you have a good taste this time

【那你这次有口福了】

Qian Songyi is very skilled in brewing tea, so the taste of the tea she makes is basically very strong

【千颂伊,泡茶手法很熟练,所以她泡的茶味道基本都很浓郁】

The basic meaning is that the tea she made is delicious

【基本意思就是她泡的茶很好喝】
Look at you like this, you shouldn't be drinking less, right

【看你这个样子应该没少喝吧】


Not much, and I only come when I have free time. I also have a job and I am very busy, okay

【也没多少,而且我是有空才会来的,我也是有工作的,我也是很忙的好吧】

Yes, you come here once a week, you're very busy

【对,你每周都来一次,你很忙】
就在她们对话的时候,千颂伊已经把泡好的红茶端了出来
千颂伊说这句话的时候是含着笑的
夏佩听到这句话也只是笑哈哈的,什么都没说
手拿过千颂伊递过来的红茶,毕竟很烫,所以吹了一下
轻轻的抿了一口
没想到就是这么一抿
Oh my goodness, this is too delicious to drink

【我的天哪,这也太好喝了】

I haven't even tasted such delicious black tea in China

【我在中国都没有喝到那么好喝的红茶】
