Don't mind, don't mind, of course not

【不介意不介意当然不介意】

And now it's getting dark and it's almost raining, so I don't know where to find a place to give me a new one

【而且现在天黑的差不多快下雨了,也不知道哪能去找一个能重新给我一个地方了】

千颂伊干笑了一声,什么也没说把门打开之后便邀请她们两个人进去了

I don't have anything to entertain here either

【我这里也没有什么好招待的】

Would you like some tea?

【要不要喝点茶?】

I have black tea, Longjing tea, and the Tie Guan Yin that my Chinese friend brought to me last time

【我这里有红茶、龙井茶还有我上次中国朋友来找我给我带来的铁观音】

Why didn't you treat us like this when I came before?

【之前我们来的时候怎么也没见你这么招待我们呀】
千颂伊听到夏佩这么说
不好意思地笑了笑解释道

Don't you forget this? And the memory you remember about me is not very good.

【这不忘了吗?而且你记得的我记忆力不是很好。】

Speaking of it, it seems like it's also true. So, I'll reluctantly forgive you

【说来好像也是那就勉为其难的原谅你吧】

Okay, let's not talk about this for now. Let's see which one you want to drink first

【好了,先不聊这个了,咱们先看看你要喝哪个吧】

Miss Yu Wei, which one would you like to drink? I don't care.

【郁唯小姐,你想喝哪个?我是无所谓的。】

I don't care, I'll drink whatever you want

【我也无所谓,你想喝什么我就喝什么】
Black tea bar

【红茶吧】

I drank it once before, it was delicious

【之前喝过一次很好喝】
