接上文

Have you been abandoned? There's only one.(你被抛弃了吗)

Most of it. Yeah, I was abandoned. Okay.(对的)

You are so pitiful.(你真可怜)

Come to my house, attraction. (来我家吧)

This is not good. (这不好吧)

It's okay. I'll take you in for updates. (没事我收留你)

This. (这)

It's not free. (不是免费的)

Just do chores for me every day. (每天给我打打杂就行)

I'll do a good job. Now we (我一定会干好的)

Okay, I believe you. (好,我相信你)

So

你管这叫英语不好

啊,这不重要

有人收留我了
This Moment BensonThinking (此时森本在想)

Little girl's family. It's pathetic here. (小姑娘家家的,在这里真可怜)

I'll take him in. (我就收留她吧)

If you can't, marry my son. Invincible. (真不行的话,以后就嫁给我儿子)

After all, the girl is also good-looking. (毕竟这姑娘长得也不错)

In this way, my son seems to be not necessarily worthy of this girl. (这样一看,我儿子还不一定能配得上这姑娘)

Looks like we need to give them some privacy. Sometimes (看来还得给他们加点私有空间)

I have to get ready. (我必须要好好准备准备)
It seems that the uncle's mind is quite active. (看来这位大叔的思想还挺活跃)

气氛都到这了

我觉得我不用英语,在这里好像就格格不入

You say yes, it is officially established. (你们说是吧)

。。。。

Ah, right, right, right, what you said is right.(啊,对,对对,你说的都对)

May I take it that you are complimenting me? (我可以认为你这是在夸我吗)

Sure. (当然可以)