
直接正文


What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. 你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

Cease to struggle and you cease to live 生命不息,奋斗不止

Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her. 花总是表里不一,而我太年轻了,不知道该怎样爱护她.

You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains... You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines... This is why I am afraid You say that you love me too... 你说你喜欢雨, 但是下雨的时候你却撑开了伞 你说你喜欢阳光, 但当阳光播撒的时候,你却躲在阴凉之地 我害怕你对我也是如此之爱

When grace is lost from life, come with a burst of song. 当生命失去恩宠,请惠我以欢歌。

Don’t let the past steal your present. 别让过去悄悄偷走了你的当下。

The house,the stars,the desert-what gives them their beauty is something that is invisible! 古屋、星星和沙漠--赋予它们美丽的是某种看不见的东西

It is not enough to be industrious, so are the ants. What are you industrious about? 光勤劳是不够的,蚂蚁也是勤劳的,要看你为什么而勤劳?

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。

Sometimes you can't see what you're learning until you come out the other side. 有时候,直到拨云见日,才能豁然开朗。

Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现

I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent 我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样
