本书标签: 现代 

英文文案6

朝暮小故事

The stars that were hiding are also trying to shine.

原来躲起来的星星也在努力发光啊。

May you always be kind,clear and clear.

愿你永怀善意清澈明朗。

Passing by the mountains and rivers,I wish myself agentle encounter.

路过山水千城祝自己和温柔相逢。

The voices of the outside world are all references.Ifyou are not happy,don't refer to them.

外界的声音都是参考不开心就不要参考。

Your eyes are a little softer,the moon will melt,andso will I.

你的眼神再温柔一点吧,月亮会融化的,我也会。

You are so gentle,take two steps,the wind is sweet.

你那么温柔,走两步,风都是甜的。

You are the breeze and the moon,and the rarest ofthe world is the best.

你是清风明月,更难得的人间至善。

The regrets in the summer will definitely be gentlyresolved by the autumn wind.

夏日里的遗憾,一定会被秋风温柔化解。

You are_a child who wants to grow up,you must holdon,don't fall.

你是要长大的小朋友,一定要撑着,别倒下去。

Everything must go all out,including happiness.

万事都要全力以赴,包括开心。

I hope that the days are clean,and everything I lookup is gentle.

但愿日子干净,抬头所见尽是温柔。

Unexpected encounters in life are all surprises afteryour efforts.

生活中的不期而遇,都是你努力后的惊喜。

No one but you.

无人及你

We will go ashore at last in the sunshine .

我们终将上岸 阳光万里

I only like it,but forget that it doesn't fit.

我只顾喜欢,却忘了不合适.

Don't like to bealone /get used to it for a long time.

不爱孤单,久也习惯.

I can't chase you all the time like a kid asking for sugar.

我总不能像个要糖的孩子一直追着你跑吧.

Life advice:those who are not worth it should settle as soon as possible.

人生建议:不值得的人趁早两清.

Farewell is the past /coming is all surprises.

告别的都是过去 要来的都是惊喜.

time never speaks /but answers all the questions.

时间从来不语,却回答了所有问题.

The hustle and bustle of the world has nothing to do with me.

热闹是世人的热闹与我无关.

There is no storybrooke /Hans christian Andersen is just a liar.

世上没有童话镇,安徒生也只是谎言家.

I do not like to be lonely /but I can't learn to get along with you.

不喜欢孤独 偏偏又学不会两个人相处.

All the future is to be lloked forward to.

所有将来,皆为可盼.

Life is nothing but a quiet collapse /silent selfhealing.

人生无非就是悄无声息的崩溃 悄无声息的自愈.

There will always be people who don't mind all the hugs you have.

总会有人不介意你的所有与你相遇.

May you be unfettered /live more like yourself.

愿你不受束缚,活的更像自己.

May you be your hero,not afraid to leave,not afraid to be alone.

愿你能成为自己的英雄,不惧离别不怕孤独.

I will wish you happiness across the mountains and seas at every meaningful moment.

我会在每个有意义的时刻远隔山海祝你快乐.

I have heard that my husband runs the family well and I would like to hear more about it for the rest of my life.

听闻先生治家有方,余生愿闻其详.

Thank you for showing up,which has made me happy for several years.

承蒙你出现,够我欢喜好多年.

Durnk eyes look at the would /everyone is gentle.

醉眼看人间,个个都温柔.

作者
作者

Anthology