话本小说网 > 同人小说 > 光遇:失去又离别-d893
本书标签: 小说同人  光遇同人  微电影 

Dusk-An Ark

光遇:失去又离别-d893

本品每一句话的下面都会被翻译成英文形式,双引号和冒号将不再翻译

-——正片开始——-

我是莹

I'm ying

我很喜欢在家做小实验等

I like doing small experiments at home

但我的伙伴们,却不喜欢这一观念

But my little friend doesn't like this view

就连我的父母也不认同

Even my relatives don't agree

因为这件事情,我曾和亲人大吵一架

Because of this, I had a big fight with my family

这可是我的梦想啊

This is my dream.

直到我拥有了一个小弟弟,他们开始对我冷漠,一点也不想管我

Until I had a little brother, they began to be indifferent to me and didn't want to care about me at all

“你看看你的同学!再看看你!你们两个天壤之别好吧?”

Look at your classmates! And look at you! You two are so different, aren't you? "

“这都是为你好,你怎么不明白父母的心情呢?”

"This is for your own good. Why don't you understand your parents' mood?"

我的父母已经说了很多这些话,我实在无法理解

My parents have said a lot of these things, and I really can't understand them

哪怕在某一天我出去玩的时候

Even when I go out to play one day

“看看你弟弟,再看看你!你就不能多看看课外书吗?整天就知道玩!”

Look at your brother, and look at you! Can't you read more extracurricular books? I only know how to play all day! "

我简直不知道他们为了什么

I don't even know what they're doing

难道他们就不能为孩子的快乐吗

Can't they think of their children's happiness

这是我生活在这个家十几年的想法

This is my idea of living in this family for more than ten years

而今天,我把这句话讲给了我的父母

And today, I said that to my parents

“哟,你怎么还学会顶嘴了呢?好的不学,光学坏的,我就很好奇你是从哪学的,是不是那群小孩子把你带坏了,你看看你弟弟,他就从来不学坏”

Well, how did you learn to talk back? Good ones don't learn, but bad optics. I wonder where you learned it. Are those children bad for you? Look at your brother, he never learns bad. "

够了

That's enough!

“我再也不想听你胡言乱语了!你们所做的一切事情都是为我们好!那你们为什么不尊重我们的感觉感受?”

I don't want to hear any more of your nonsense! Everything you do is for our own good! Then why don't you respect our feelings? "

“你看看你的同学!你去班级里问问他们!他们会像自己的父母顶嘴吗?”

Look at your classmates! You go to the class and ask them. Do they talk back to their parents? "

“我要离开这!”

"I'm getting out of here!"

“正好我也不打算要你,你就是一个觉会给家庭添麻烦的累赘!”

"Just as I don't intend to have you, you are a burden that will make trouble for the family!"

外面下着蒙蒙的雨滴,伴随着一阵骂声,莹离家出走了

There were misty raindrops outside, and with a sound of scolding, Ying ran away from home

他走的那一年……只有13岁

The year he left... Only 13 years old

在很多次谈话中,他都和自己的朋友闹掰了

In many conversations, he broke up with his friends

而这时,他撞见了一个陌生人,他和他差不多大

Then he ran into a stranger, about his own age

“嘿……”

"Hey..."

可以明显听出这声音显得很无力,和莹一样

You can obvious that this voice is very weak, just like Ying

“你是?”

"You are?"

“轻”

“qing”

“你也和我一样被赶走了吗?”

"Have you been driven away like me?"

“嗯……并不是的,我只是喜欢在雨里闲逛”

"Well... No, I just like to hang out in the rain."

“那你为什么被赶出来了?”

"Then why were you kicked out?"

莹的眼睛里泛起泪珠,向他叙述着这件事

Ying, with tears in her eyes, recounted the incident to him

……

(符号将不再翻译)

你可以找我来诉求什么,因为我也吃过这种苦头

You can come to me for something, because I've suffered this too

“哦对了,你叫什么名字?”

"Oh, what's your name?"

“莹”

Ying

雨渐渐停了

The rain is letting up

“我们去墓土吧,那里的螃蟹篝火很暖和”

"Let's go to the cemetery, where the crab bonfire is very warm."

“嗯”

"Hmm."

——暮土——

-- DARK --

“希望不会出事”

"I hope nothing happens."

“我也是这样想的”

"That's what I thought."

“这个冥龙就是逊啦!”

"This dragon is just lame!"

“连头也不会抬”

"Can't even lift they head."

就这样,他们成功通过了第一阶段

In this way, they successfully passed the first stage

“螃蟹是危险的生物,同时也很萌,我以前经常抱着螃蟹到处跑”

"Crab is a dangerous creature, but also very cute. I used to run around with crabs in my arms."

“回忆起那些年的往事,不能忘怀的,不仅仅是那些童年的回忆啊!”

"Recalling the past of those years, it is not only those childhood memories that can not be forgotten!"

“那些事儿……”

"Those things..."

“那年……”

"That year..."

“这里曾经是暗石资源最发达的地区,而现在却是一片遭到辐射,到处都是污染石油的烂地方”

"This was once the most developed area for dark stone resources, but now it is a polluted place with radiation and polluted oil everywhere."

“黄昏真的到了吗?”

"Is it really dusk?"

“不,还没有,我们将会维护着,保护着,安护着,这最后的光辉,我们绝不能让他失去”

"No, not yet. We will maintain, protect and protect this last glory. We must never let him lose it."

孩子,去维护那最后的光吧!

Child, go and maintain the last light!

——-十年后-——

-- Ten years later --

第一次抗暗战争打响,光之王国用大量的黑石军火取得了战争一线的前线决策

The first war against darkness began, and the Kingdom of Light used a lot of Blackstone firepower to gain front-line decision-making on the war line

但是后来光之王国抵抗越来越微弱,有可能是国力空虚的原因,光之王国内部开始大量招兵

But later, the resistance of the Kingdom of Light became weaker and weaker, which may be the reason for the emptiness of, and a large number of troops began to be recruited within the Kingdom of Light

“我要走了,去伊甸”

"I'm going to Eden."

“莹……你……活着回来”

Ying... You... Come back alive. "

他被分配到光之王国航空队第一联队的一个分支里

He was assigned to a branch of the First Wing of the Kingdom of Light Air Force

他记得那句话

He remembers that sentence

所谓的航空队就是几百人坐在几十只瑶鲲上,然后向下拿一些东西轰炸或者进行战斗,这只是一个分支,真实战斗能力几乎等于零

The so-called aviation team is that hundreds of people sit on dozens of Yao Kun, and then take something down to bomb or fight. This is just a branch, and the real fighting ability is almost equal to zero

——巨兽荒原会战——

-- Battle of the Great Beast Wilder--

“我早就预料到,这是一场可怕的恶战,敌人的兵力数不胜数,航空力量也达到了惊人的五条龙,这次我们几乎没有胜算,保佑我吧”————莹

"I have long anticipated that this is a terrible war, the enemy's forces are countless, and the aviation strength has reached an amazing five dragons. This time we have almost no chance of winning. Bless me." -Ying

这是他寄出来的最后一封信了,经历过这场战争之后他便了无音讯

This is the last letter he sent. He hasn't heard from me since the war

“该死……飞机左侧发动机严重损坏,看起来失控了!”

"Damn... The engine on the left side of the plane is badly damaged and appears to be out of control!"

“我的飞机高度锐减,找过什么平整的地方迫降吧!我希望没事”

"My plane has lost altitude sharply. Have you ever found a flat place to make a forced landing? I hope it's okay."

“不好!被锁定了,敌人战机群硬的很,我们根本碰不过敌人,快找个什么地方下去!”

Not good! We 're locked in, and the enemy' s fighters are so hard that we can 't even touch the enemy. Find a place to get down! "

“轰…吼”

"Boo... hoo!"

一声巨响,飞机爆炸了,上面的人不是失踪就是死亡

There was a big bang, the plane exploded, and the people on it were either missing or dead

“轻?你在干嘛?”

"Qing? What are you doing?"

“我……我没事”

"I'm... I'm fine."

“真的?我看你精神状况很不好”

"Really? I think you're in a bad mood."

“到底怎么了?”

"What's the matter?"

泰拉走到他旁边,好吧,他的精神状态确实很差

Tara walks up to him. Well, he's really in a bad state of mind

十多年了,光之王国又和那群讨厌的暗之子发起了战争

For more than ten years, the kingdom of light has waged war with those pesky children of darkness

史称

Historical name

-——-=《第二次抗暗战争》=-——-

本以为这场战争会和第一次战争一样可怕,一样惨烈

I thought this war would be as terrible and as tragic as the first one

其实不然

Well, it's not.

前期暗之子对王国重创了一波,千鸟和霞光成首都差点沦陷

In the early stage, the Dark Child hit the kingdom hard, and the capital of Thousand Birds and Xiaguang almost fell

但后来光之王国完全反推,把入侵的敌人全部揍了回去

But then the Kingdom of Light completely reversed itself and beat all the invading enemies back

夏季,光之王国率先占领边陲荒漠、遗忘方舟还有光之王国的耻辱地区巨兽荒原,几乎就是所向披靡没有敌人,后来,光之王国在领导人平菇的改革下成为了现在的霞光帝国

In summer, the Kingdom of Light was the first to occupy the borderland desert, the Ark of Forgotten, and the Land of Shame of the Kingdom of Light, the Beast Wilderness, almost invincible without enemies. Later, the Kingdom of Light has become the current Xiaguang Empire under the reform of its leader, Pleurotus ostreatus

龙骨少将又在遗忘方舟就地组织一个集团军,这段时间一直扩军,扩大到了7万人,军队战斗能力是霞光帝国的总战斗能力的28%

Major General Keung also organized a group army on the spot in Forgotten Ark. During this period, the army has been expanded to 70,000 people, and the fighting ability of the army is 28% of the total fighting ability of Xiaguang Empire

===伊甸-双塔战役===

= = = Battle of Eden-Twin Towers = = =

这是霞光帝国对敌人的怒火,也是霞光帝国建国之后打过的第一场全线推进战役

This is the anger of Xiaguang Empire against the enemy, and it is also the first full-line advance battle fought by Xiaguang Empire after its founding

在进行双塔战役之前,光之王国举行了一次前所未有的会谈——圆桌会议

The Battle of the Twin Towers was preceded by an unprecedented meeting of the Kingdom of Light-the Round Table

(也就是光遇——平行宇宙的第15章)

之后的一段时间,光之王国占领光火群岛全境,在维持了一个月(28天)之后,又遇到了一个强敌,双方展开了300多天的消耗战,霞光帝国全境被占领

After a period of time, the Kingdom of Light occupied the whole territory of the Light Fire Islands. After maintaining it for a month (28 days), it encountered a strong enemy. The two sides launched a war of attrition for more than 300 days, and the whole territory of the Xiaguang Empire was occupied

再后来,霞光帝国残余军队拼死抵抗,夺回了大部分地区

Later, the remnants of the Xiaguang Empire fought desperately to retake most of the area

而现在,第三次抗暗战争即将打响,光暗两国的和平维持了不到两年就被打破

Now, the third war against darkness is about to begin, and the peace between the two countries is broken after less than two years

“鬼知道他们往哪去了,我要是知道还能这么被动?我要是知道的话就早打进敌人星河要塞了”

"Who knows where they went? If I knew, I could still be so passive? If I had known, I would have entered the enemy fortress of Starriver."

轻军长的星河特遣军也遭受到了阻击,甚至说每前进一步都会血流成河

The light army commander's Star River Task Force also suffered a barrage, and even said that every step forward will be blood flow

轻军长也是焦头烂额,谁知道敌人的重点挺进目标是哪里

The commander of the light army is also in trouble. Who knows where the enemy's key advance target is

“好了好了,也别生气了嘛,战争前期总是这样的,这几天我通知三集团军把那些IX号III型运过来就可以了,在星河作战我们还是占优势的”

"Well, well, don't be angry. It is always like this in the early stage of the war. These days, I will inform the Third Army to transport those IX III types. We still have an advantage in fighting in Xinghe."

说话的是他的战友,他也同为司令,是圆梦村特遣军的军长

Speaking is his comrade-in-arms, he is also the commander, is the commander of the round dream village task force

“算了,什么时候我通知一下第三集团军,第三,集团军的武器装备比较多,或者星河集团军也不错”

"Forget it, when will I inform the Third Army? Third, the Group Army has more weapons and equipment, or the Xinghe Group Army is not bad."

————不知道干嘛用的线————

本文内容评价:

四颗星,含水量极高,英文一大堆,汉字没几个

=)

以后这些英文还有用,会在电影和其他动漫节目里出现,部分英语出现语法错误,错误的英语语法全是作者编辑的

其实也没几个错误的语法)

=)

8036字不去标点,算英文,汉字量不超过3千字

上一章 食用须知 光遇:失去又离别-d893最新章节 下一章 感恩季-向光而生(预告)