EMO

“不过是戴上面具罢了...”
"It's just putting on a mask ..."
“原来你还在这里...”
"So you're still here ..."
“对于我的依靠来说,我不会感到害怕...”
"For my dependence, I won't be afraid ..."
“滴答...”(泪水滴落)
"Tick tock ..." (tears dripping)

“我所能做到的,只是无尽下沉...”
"All I can do is sink endlessly ..."
“它将我淹没...”
"It drowned me ..."
“面具只能在水下与我分离...”
"The mask can only be separated from me underwater ..."
“好安心...”
"It's so reassuring ..."

“我的朋友,我回来了...”
"My friend, I'm back ..."
“只可惜,我只是你的幻想”
"Unfortunately, I'm just your fantasy"
“在你的世界,和我的世界中,我们终不会相遇...”
"In your world and my world, we will never meet ..."

“把王冠还我...!”
"Give me back my crown ...!"
“你个笨蛋...!”
"You idiot ...!"
“哈哈哈...追到我再说吧...!”
"Hahaha ... let's talk about it after catching up with me ...!"

“我的...朋友”
"My ... friend"
“他们...是谁?我并没有...任何关于他们的记忆”修长的手指轻轻拂过面前的照片。
"Who are they ...? I don''t ... have any memories of them. "Slender fingers gently brushed the photo in front.
“他们看起来开心...”
"They look happy ..."

他初次露出了微笑
-He smiled for the first time.-
“这个环境令我感到安心”
"This environment makes me feel at ease"
“它,大概是我的某个朋友...”
"It, probably a friend of mine ..."
...
色色

“就算你...变成了女生...,也不能...抱着我...啊,喂...”
"Even if you ... become a girl ..., you can''t ... hold me ... ah,wei"
“emmm...”
“好吧...”
"All right ..."
无奈¬_¬`
-have no alternative/choice-

“祝你生日快乐”
“Happy birthday to you.”
——来迟了的生日祝福
(我曾经并不是您的粉丝,但,我真的不知道为何,我在为您流泪)
-I wasn't a fan of yours once, but I really don't know why I'm crying for you.-
图片出处不是本人