烟雨朦胧中,我看到了你的背影。
Misty rain, I saw your reflection.
你是我触不及的倒影。
You are my untouchable reflection.
这是我第一天遇见你。
This was the first time I met you.
你打着伞,
You was under an umbrella,
美得像是画中人。
And you were as beautiful as the person in the paintings.
花青缎外披的袖口微微卷起一点,
The cuffs of the blue satin were slightly rolled up,
米白色的细丝驼绒长袍长长的下摆,
The white silk camel hair robe with long hem,
随着你的走动,轻轻浮动。
As you walk, floated gently.
也许是我的目光太炽热,
Perhaps my eyes are too hot,
你转过了头,
You turned your head,
你眼中倒映的星河烂漫,是我不曾见过的世外桃源。
The milky way reflected in your eyes is a paradise I have never seen before.
我看着你的双眸,
I look into your eyes,
“这位先生”
“This gentleman”
我看着你半笼罩在阴影中的脸庞,
I look at your half-shadowed face,
“你知道吗?”
“Do you know?”
我看着你如青松般挺拔的身姿,
I look at your tall and straight posture like a pine,
“蓝桉只允许一种叫槐鸟的鸟儿栖息。”
“Eucalyptus globulus only allows a kind of bird called the green pheasant to inhabit.”
你轻笑,
You chuckle,
有些暗哑的嗓音仿佛羽毛一般,
Some dumb voices are like feathers,
轻轻划过我的心弦,
Gently across my heartstrings,
“可是,这位小少爷”
“However, this young master”
“你知道吗?”
“Do you know?”
“蓝桉不止是一棵树,槐鸟也不止是一只鸟。”
“There is more than one tree in eucalyptus globulus and more than one bird in locust tree.”
你微微向我倾斜身子,
You lean slightly towards me,
将手中的的伞递给我,凑到我的耳边,
Pass me the umbrella in your hand and put your face near my ear.
“小少爷,天还在下雨,可别着凉了。”
“Young master, it's still raining. Don't catch cold.”
说罢,你转身踏入了烟雨朦胧中,
Say over, you turned and stepped into the misty rain,
我试图拉住你的衣袖,
I tried to hold your sleeve,
定是那衣袖太短,让我难以触碰。
It must be the sleeves are too short for me to touch it.
我垂头收起雨伞,
I bowed my head and put away my umbrella,
吱扭的一声响,像一根针划过我的心,怎么那么不舒服,
A squeaking sound, like a needle across my heart, why is it so uncomfortable,
但是没关系,
But it doesn't matter,
我知道,
I know clearly,
深渊里的人,看谁都像光,
People in the abyss look like light to everyone,
而你是我触不及的倒影。
You are my untouchable reflection。