许多年前,一个人类坠落到了地下 Many years ago another human fell down to the Underground.
怪物们相信Frisk可以使他们自由 Monsters believed that FRISK would be the one to set them free.
然而...
But...
人类剥夺了这种可能性 The human deprived monsters of this possibility.
TA不得不与怪物之王—艾斯利尔·逐梦战斗 They had to fight the King of monsters, ASGORE DREEMURR
最后,人类取得了胜利 In the end, the human was victorious...
TA带走了他的灵魂 They took away his soul..
接着离开了地下 And left the Underground.
在那之后,前任女王登上了王位 Some time after that, the ex-queen regained her throne.
她通过一条法律——坠落于此的人类都将被视为朋友 She passed a law under which all fallen humans were considered their friends.
怪物们对此很不满,并决定推翻女王 Monsters, displeased, decided to overthrow the Queen.
强大的安黛因,前任皇家卫队队长夺得了王权 The Mighty Undyne, ex-leader of the Royal Guard has retaken the theone.
她通过了一条法律——坠落于此的人类... She passed a new law under which all fallen humans...
...应当碎尸万段 must be killed.
一 第一章 一
一 chapter T 一
horrortale
恐惧传说
一到从高处的裂痕中穿过的光线,让你睁开眼睛
Aliza*A rag of light cutting through the cracks somewhere UP high made gou open gour eges.
*...
真的很高...
Aliza*high enough...
仿佛要坚持到永久的坠落的记忆,开始在脑中闪现
Aliza*Memories of the fall which,it seems lasted forever,start to flash in gour mind.
好吧,你摔了下来
Aliza*Right.
Aliza*you fell.
你从一千英尺的高空摔了下来,你活着可是个奇迹
Aliza*you dropped over 1000 feet,get bg some miracle got’realive.
Aliza从花丛中醒来Aliza,缓慢起身坐着
似乎是这些花朵缓冲了你的坠落
Aliza*Tt seems these FLowers softened gour fall.
还有这些令人恶心的泥浆...你在哪里?
Aliza*And this disgusting puddle of mud.
Aliza*... where are you?
Aliza左顾右盼
黑暗环绕着你,使你难以看到花坛外有什么
Aliza*Darkness surrounds you,making it difficult to see past the circle of poppies.
至少这些花还像你一样活着...
Aliza*At least theg’re alive,just like you are...
Aliza转过身来,并站了起来
你打算起来去探索一下这个地方...
Aliza* you decide to get up explore this place..
Aliza从花丛中走了出来
FLower*Howdg.
嗨
Aliza!
FLower*No,wait!
不,等下!
FLower*Please,be quiet!
FLower*Don’T scream,
请安静点!别叫唤
FLower*look,there is notning Ican do to hurt you.
听着,我是不会伤害你的
FLower*...
说着,镜头转向了FLower
FLower*howdy.
你好
FLower*How unexpected.
不可思议
FLower*Another human?
FLower*who fell down here bg mistake?
另一个人类是谁?不小心摔到这了?
FLower*what a surprise.
多么惊喜啊
FLower*I guess it makes the clumsy and stupid type.
我想这会让你变得笨拙和愚蠢
FLower*Not to meanor anything.
没有恶意
FLower*I’m FLOWEV.
FLower*FLOWEY the FLOWER
我是小花 一朵叫小花的花
他向伸手一样伸出了一片叶子
握手 拒绝
Aliza*He offers his leaf like a hand.
Aliza💜 Shake it 丨丨*Refuse
FLower*He一He.
嘿嘿
FLower*you can consider me your first friend Down here.
你可以把我当做在这的第一个朋友
FLower*I might seem harmless, don’T be so naive.
我看起来似乎人畜无害 但别异想天开了
FLower*seeing as...
FLower*Down here...
因为...在这里...
FLower露出了阴暗的表情
FLower* It’s EAT OR BE EATEN.
不是吃人就是被吃
FLower*Such is tue rule of our world.
这就是我们的世界的规矩
FLower*...
FLower* Geez, you look like the saddest human alive.
天呐,你看起来就像世界上最悲衰的人
FLower*ok,ok, I didn't mean to scare you.
好吧,好吧,我不是故意想吓你的
FLower*well.. What's your name?
well...你叫什么名字?
Aliza*You said your name.
你说出了自己的名字
FLower*Aliza?
FLower*Hm, an interesting name.
Aliza?嗯,是个有趣的名字
FLower* I'have never met a kid with with Such a name.
我从没见过叫这个名字的小孩
* You couldn't help But smile shyly.
你忍不住害羞地笑了笑
FLower* You know You' look cute when you smile.
你知道吗?你笑起来的时候真可爱
FLower* And now...
现在...
FLower*Be so kind as to proceed to the next room.
请到隔壁房间去吧
FLower* That room will be a great place to begin.
那个房间将会是开始的好地方
FLower* I will wait for you here.
我会在那里等你
说着horrorFLower钻进了花丛里
Aliza* Golden flowers
金色的花朵
Aliza*fragil yet somehow they managd ta soften your fell.
这么脆弱是怎么冲还了你的降落
Aliza*The fact that you,re still alive alive defies all reason.
Aliza离开了这里
FLower早已经在外面等你了
FLower* So.
FLower*you’re here.
所以,你来了
FLower* Welcome to the underground.
欢迎来到地下世界
FLower*some time ago, it was a bloossoming and lovely place.
不久以前,这里还是一个美丽宜人的地方
FLower* But it is all in the past now.
但是都是过去式了
FLower* We don't have much time. she might becming.
我们没多少时间了,她很快就来了
FLower* So I ’I I tell you this much:
所以我要警告你
FLower* This place is more dangerous than hell.
这个地方比地狱还要危险
FLower* Especially for you, human.
尤其对你而言,人类
FLower*all of the because ofone psycho queen,damn her.
都是因为那个该死的神经病女王
FLower* hmm.
FLower*here,put me inyour pocket.
嗯,来把我放进你的口袋
FLower* seeing as, none uswant to stay in start here...
毕竟咱们都不想待在这个鬼地方
FLower* Maybe together we can get out of this place.
也许我们可以携手离开这里
FLower* What do you think,Aliza?
你觉得怎么样呢,Aliza?
Aliza* You agree.
你同意了
FLower* wee,thn..
好的,那么...
黑暗中出现了一个,魔法火焰球
黑暗中出现了一个,魔法火球,并击中了FLower
FLower*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
画面出现白屏
FLower在黑暗中燃烧着,直到火焰灭掉Aliza小心翼翼的上前了几步
Aliza*FLower...?
FLower化为了灰烬
Aliza开始慢慢后退
Aliza*...
Aliza慢慢跪下了
Aliza* You re shaking.
Aliza* Your soul is filled with FEAR.
你浑身发抖,你的灵魂充满了恐惧
黑暗中伸出一对双手
Toriel* My...child.
horrorToriel的双手就搭在Aliza肩膀上
Aliza用双手捂着脸
Toriel* What a terrible crea一that torturing Such pure,innocent youth...
多么可怕的生物啊,居然折磨一个天真无邪的孩子...
Toriel* Oh...Oh, Please,don’T cry.
哦..哦...别哭
Toriel* Don't be afraid. You're safe now.
别害怕,你现在安全了
* The big monster gently wiped away your tears.
大怪物轻轻地擦去了你的眼泪
Toriel* Ah, much better.
*啊,好多了
Toriel* I'm so gIad this viIeweed hahn’T managed tohurt you.
我很庆幸,那株邪恶的杂草没有试图伤害你
Aliza* Evil weed?
邪恶的杂草?
*It seems she doesn’tunderstand what she has done.
她似乎不明白自己刚做了什么
Toriel* Oh, I forgot to introduce myself.
哦,忘了自我介绍了
Toriel* My name is Toril. I'm the guardian of this ruIns.
我叫托丽尔,是这个遗迹的守护者
Toriel*I pass through this pIace every day to see if anyone has
Toriel*fallen down.
我们每天都穿过这一片,来查看是否有人坠落于此
Toriel*Poor girl, you don't look too good.
可怜的女孩,你看起来很糟糕
Toriel*You must be vinghungrg.
你一定饿坏了吧
一一一一一一一一一一一一一
第二章废墟
Toriel*Let's go, I'II take you to my house and cook something to eat.
走吧,我会带你去我家,给你做好吃的
Aliza跟着Toriel
*The ruins, mending Ioomingover you bring scentof sale wind and seclusion.
废墟,威胁地笼罩着你,带来陈腐的风雨幽静的气息
*your soul is filled with FEAR.
你的灵魂充满了恐惧
Toriel*welcome,child.
Toriel*Ihis place is called the ruIns.
欢迎,孩子,这个地方叫做遗迹
Toriel*the ruIns are an oldpIace filled with puzzles...
遗迹是个充满谜题的老地方...
Toriel*...ancient nets oftraps and keys...
....古老的陷阱和钥匙的网...
Toriel*ah?
Toriel*Ihese buttons?
啊?这些按钮?
Toriel*There used to be a puzzle.but it's no longer working.
这里曾有一个谜题,但是已经坏了
Toriel*Time has left its mark...
Toriel*but there are a lot of puzzles ahead.
时间留下了它的痕迹...
Toriel*you will have to solve them. Iheg.however,will be...less broken.
你得破解他们,他们,呃,坏的应不是不太多
Toriel*I hope they will manage to brighten your mood.
我希望它们能让你心情愉快
Toriel*Now go dear!
Toriel*Adventure shall not wait!
好吧,亲爱的!冒险可不会等的!
说着Toriel走了
*only the fearless mag Pro.
只有无畏之人才可前进
*(the rest of the pIateis broken off.)
板子剩下的部分坏了
*(the text is uareadable.)
上面的字难以辨识
同样Aliza也进去了
Toriel*Fortunately,this puzzle is still working.
幸好,这个谜题还没坏
Toriel*In order to proceed,you still have to press a few swi tches.
要通过这个谜题,你还得按下几个开关
Toriel*I,marked the ones you need for you.
我已经帮你做好记号了
Toriel走到开关那里等着Aliza
*“press [Z] to read signs!″
*“按下[Z]读牌子"
*Stay on the path.
走自己的路
Aliza按下了带有标记的按钮
Aliza第二次按了带有标记的按钮
Toriel*Hm?
嗯?
*you press the switch again.
你又按了一下开关
*It's not working...
没反应..
Toriel*Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗?
*Toriel走到了你旁边的机关
Toriel*Let me try.
让我试试
Toriel*uff.
呃
Toriel*weird.
Toriel*why has it started working?
奇怪,为什么没反应啊?
Toriel*It seems to have stuck again...
好像又卡住了...
Toriel*we can't continue without activeing this switch.
打不开这个开关我们就不过去了
Toriel*wait a little bit,Toriel will try to do something.
稍等片刻,托丽尔要试点东西
接着Toriel又试着按了许多下
Aliza*would be impolite to leave in such a moment...
这时候走了很没礼貌的...
Aliza*toriel presses the switch non-stop.
托丽尔不停地按着开关
Aliza*The lack of any reaction is starting to annoy her.
没反应使得她有点恼怒
Aliza*Rusted spikes stand in the way...
生锈的尖刺挡在路上...
Aliza*This switch doesn't even work...
这个开关就根本没法用...
Aliza*Is it even supposed to work?
它真的有用吗?
Toriel*Agrh!
呃啊!
Toriel*you stupid piece of meial,work,damn you!
你个愚蠢的金属,运作啊,该死的!
Toriel*...
Toriel*ohh...
哦...
Toriel*w-wait, where is the child?
等等,孩子呢?
Toriel走到你面前
Toriel*ah, child, here you are!
啊,孩子,你在这啊!
Toriel*Don't wander off like this again, alright?
别再这样瞎溜达了,好吗?
Toriel*it can be dangerous here.
在这里那样是很危险的
Toriel*you don't want to make aunt aunt toriel sad do you?
你不想让托丽尔阿姨伤心,不是吗?
Toriel*this room is useless now.
这个屋子已经没用了
Toriel*but before you child, there were a lot of humans.
但是在你之前,孩子,这来过很多人类
Toriel*i taught them theruIes of fighting here.
你得破解他们。他们,呃,坏的应该不是太多
Toriel*And this dummy...
这个人偶...
Toriel*Ah so many memories!
啊,太多的记忆!
Toriel*and monsters used to live in the ruIns, too.
怪物以前也住在遗迹
Toriel*not all of them were friendly, but we managed to coexist very well.
并不是所有怪物都很友善,但我们尽力和平共处
Toriel*such a pity that these that hese times have long since passed...
真遗憾,这些时代早已过去了
Toriel*...
Toriel*ho, on time for nostalgia!
哦,没时间留念了!
Toriel*ah, I'm sorry toriel is such a chatterbox!
啊,抱歉,托丽尔就是个话匣子!
Toriel*talking about chatter...
Toriel*see that dummy?
说到聊天...看见那个人偶了吗?
Toriel*i often talk to it when I'm bored of have nothing to do.
我要是无聊了或者没事儿干了会和他说说话
Toriel*I've noticed you are not very talkative yourself
我发现你不是太爱说话
Toriel*maybe... you could try talking to dummy?
也许...你可以去试试跟人偶聊天?
Toriel*um?
Toriel*Don't look at me like that.
嗯?别那么看着我
Toriel*bunnies are not that scary to talk to.
跟人偶聊天没什么可怕的
Toriel*they may not be able to answer, but they' re good listeners.
他们可能不会答复,但他们是很好的听众
Toriel*who knows, anyway.
Toriel*heheh.
谁知道呢,不管了,嘿嘿
aliza走到了人偶面前
Aliza*bummy stands still in front of you.
人偶站在你的面前
💜*Dummy
*check检查I Ⅰ💜*TsIk唠嗑
*pun,说个双关|丨*look,看着
Aliza*It seems incredibly stupid to you.
你看起来傻透了
Aliza*you hesitate,yet timidity say 'hi',
你犹豫了,但你还是羞怯的说了句“嗨”
废弃的人偶.......
*Toriel is happy.
*There is a reassuring smile on her face.
托丽尔很高兴,她的脸上出现了欣慰的微笑
*Tt seems she waits for you to continue the dialogue.
她似乎在等待着你继续对话
Aliza*Tension.
紧张
💜*spare饶恕
*Flee逃逸
废弃的人偶.....
Aliza*Tension.
紧张
*spare饶恕
💜*Flee逃逸
Aliza*Escaped...
溜了溜了...
Toriel*oh...
哦
Toriel*...you ran away...
...你逃走了...
Toriel*sorry,it was foolish of me to make you talk to him.
抱歉,都是我太愚蠢了才让你和他聊天
Toriel*but it's alright.
Toriel*toriel is always there for you.
但是没关系,托利尔会永远支持你
Toriel*Don't be shy, come to me anytime.
别害羞,你随时都可以来找我
Toriel*I'II tell you everything you'II want to know.
你想得到什么我都可以告诉你
Toriel*there is only one puzzle in this room.
这个屋子里只有一个谜题
Toriel*I wonder if you can solve it.
我想知道你可不可以解决它
Toriel*he-he.
aliza跟着toriel
*The western room is the eastern room's blueprint,
西边的屋子是东边的屋子的蓝图
Toriel*so this is the puzzle,but...
所以这就是谜题了,但是...
Toriel*Here,take my hand for a minute.
来,拉着我的手
toriel拉着Aliza走过了机关
*The sharp spikes hids under the floor as toriel walks across the right stes.
当托瑞尔走过正确台阶时尖刺就会藏在地板下面
*toriel must already know solution to the puzzle.
托列尔一定早已把这个谜题的解法熟记于心了
*It's all good.
一切都顺利
*yet, one odd step and...
不会
*...
*you grip on toriel's hand becomes harder.
你握紧了托丽尔的手
Toriel*This puzzle must be too difficult for you.
这个谜题对你而言一定太难了
Toriel*...Don't walk here alone, alright?
不要一个人在这里走,好吗?
Toriel*I had one task in store for you,but...
我本来打算测试一下你,但是...
Toriel*why don't we unwind a little bit?
我们为什么不休息一下呢?
Toriel*Let's rest from all this heaT...
让我们歇一歇吧...
Toriel*It's a way, so take my hand.
前面还有很长的路,来拉着我的手
Toriel*Ihat'II make me feel better.
那会让我感觉好点的
Aliza拉着toriel手
*Big goat aunt's paw slightly presses your hand.
大山羊阿姨的爪子,轻轻按住你的手
*toriel doesn't seem a stranger to you anymore.
托丽尔对你来说,似乎不再那么陌生了
*you feel..an aura of safety around toriel.
你感觉...在托利尔周围有安全感
*you pluck up courage to ask her about...
The ruInsⅠⅠ💜her life
你鼓起勇气打算问她-遗迹-她的生活
Toriel*want to Iearn something about me?
想了解我?
Toriel*It's not like I have much to tell.
这个我没啥可说的
Toriel*I'm just a silly oId lady, who loves children.
我就是个喜欢孩子的蠢阿姨
Toriel*And...
这个谜题对你而言已经太难了
Toriel*I don't like to boast,but I'm the only monster in the ruins,
Toriel*who makes great pies.
不是我吹,我做的π是整个遗迹最好的
Toriel*I remember that I once won the family monsterspie competition!
我记得有一次,我赢了家庭怪物派大赛
Toriel*I can still feel its taste.
我还记得它的味道
Toriel*I put a figure of a little monsteron that qie.
我在派上放了一个小怪物
Toriel*it had white fur and cute long ears.
它有白色的皮毛和可爱的长耳朵
Torielit seems so ting and even reminded me of an angel in a way.
它看起来好小,甚至某种程度上让我想起了天使
Toriel*...
Toriel*hah...
哈...
Toriel*this pie was one of a kind.
这个派是独一无二的
Toriel*I'LL treat you to it some time,my dear.
回头我可以给你做一个,亲爱的
Toriel*Drooling already?
Toriel*he-he.
流口水了吗?嘿嘿
Toriel*look, what do you like more:cinnamonor butterscotch?
话说肉挂和奶油糖,你更喜欢哪一个?
Toriel*...he?
嗯?
Toriel*both?
Toriel*perfect!
都喜欢,太棒了!
Toriel*thanks for the information.
感谢告知
Toriel*I'll remember that,
我会记住的
Toriel*here we are.
我们到了
Toriel*You seem to look better, child.
孩子,你看起来好点了
Toriel*it seems that the puzzle amused you too.
看来这些谜题也能让你开心
Toriel*he-he,
Toriel*they always make a good job of it,
嘿嘿,他们总是做的很好
Toriel*Let's go, tere are more puzzles to solve!
走吧,前面有好更多的谜题等着我们呢?
Aliza*The wind is playing with your hair, as if it ware a pile of leaves on the ground.
风吹着你的头发,就好像它是地上的一堆树叶
Aliza*it's so hollow and Iifeless here...
这里太空旷了,毫无生气。
Aliza*it fills you with fear a little.
你有点害怕
Toriel*child I've been thinking...
孩子,我一直在想...
Toriel*you were so docile this whole time...
你一直都很听话...
Toriel*it's time to reward you.
是时候奖励一下你了
*want a warm hug with your aunt toriel?
💜*Hug her丨 丨Don't
Aliza走路过去,并掉进了树叶里
树叶堆接住了Aliza
Aliza,走出了房间,并到了地面
Toriel*well done Aliza!
干的漂亮,Aliza!
Toriel*come here.
过来
Toriel慢慢蹲下,轻轻抱住Aliza
Toriel*see, I don't lie to you.
看吧,我没骗你
Toriel*...
Toriel*Did that offend you child?
这有冒犯到吗,孩子?
Toriel*it was just a test of trust
那只是个信任测试
Toriel*I'm sorry I had to use this trick.
我很抱歉用了这样的手段
Toriel*The giant pile of leaves down there was meant to soften
底下的树叶是来减缓你的降落的
Toriel*your fall.
Toriel*Thanks for trusting me,my child.
谢谢你肯信任我,孩子
Toriel*This one is very simple.
这个很简单
Toriel*T think you're a smart girl and you'll solve it without my help.
我觉得你是个聪明的女孩,不需要我也能完成
*!
*...
Toriel*my child,look at how slowly it moves.
我的孩子,看看它走的多慢啊
Toriel*it must be very difficult for it.
这对于它肯定很难吧
Toriel*Be a good girl and hele it.
做个好女孩,去帮帮它吧
Aliza把石头推到前面
Toriel*Great
Toriel*How thank him.
不错,现在谢谢他
Aliza*you have just thanked a stone.
你感谢了一块石头
*...
Aliza*now you feel even more awkward.
你现在感觉更尴尬了
Aliza*it's covered with dust and cracks to such an extent youcan't see anything else.
它布满了灰尘和裂缝,你看不见别的东西
*Better not get your hands dirty...
别把手弄脏了
Aliza*!
Toriel*my child, please, close your eyes.
我的孩子,请你闭上你的眼睛
Toriel*bo not peak!
别偷看!
Toriel*he-he.
嘿嘿
*my child toriel will be very glad if you use this tip. 一ToRIEL
我的孩子,如果你用提示的话托丽尔会很高兴的
*The leaves wIll poInT the way.
树叶会为你指路
Aliza走在有树叶铺路的道路上
Toriel*done so soon,Aliza?
这么快就解决了,aliza?
Toriel*here is your small reward.
这是你的小奖励
Toriel*I have a few on me.
*我身上还有很多
*(you get a butterscotch candy.)
你得到了一块奶油糖果
Toriel*why not please yourself with some sweet treat?
为什么不奖励自己点甜食呢?
Toriel*let's get started with whis puzzle.
咱们来解决这个谜题吧
Aliza慢慢推动了中间的那块石头然后接着又推向右边的石头toriel推着左边的石头
Toriel*ta-dsh!
嗒哒!
Toriel*Together we can do anything!
Toriel*He-He
*齐心协力,我们无所不能!嘿嘿
Aliza接着走到了放着一个奶酪的桌着上
Toriel*on,on!
不,不要!
Toriel*my child don't touch that filth.
别碰那个脏东西
Toriel*i don't even know how long it has been there.
我甚至都不知道它在那里多久了
Toriel*(will need to get rid of it...)
(我得把它扔了...)
TorielLet's get out of here and quickly.
咱们快点离开这里吧
Aliza走了
Aliza和Toriel,走到一堆树叶面前,那对枯萎的黄色树叶似乎在包裹着什么
Toriel*Ah, I tremember meeting ny old friend here,and...
啊,我还记得在这和我的老朋友碰过面
眼前的枯黄的树叶的树叶动了动
Aliza!
toriel转过身aliza也是
枯黄的树叶又往后退了退
toriel用魔法火焰攻击那黄色枯萎鼓包的树叶
Aliza?!
随着这些树叶往在地上散落树叶里的东西化为了灰烬
toriel转过身对着aliza
Toriel*ah...
啊...
Toriel*aliza,have I scared you again?
Aliza,我有吓到你吗?
Toriel*oh-oh,you're safe, silly.
哦哦,你现在安全了,傻孩子
Toriel*it was just...
Toriel*well,never mind.
那是个...well,无所谓
Toriel*A nobody.
啥也不是
Toriel*just a parasite.
就是个小虫子
Toriel*don't pay any attention to it.
Toriel*everything's alright.
别放在心上,一切都还好
Toriel*...
Toriel*my child...
我的孩子...
Toriel*this room is dark and covered with spiders'web.
这个房子一片漆黑还有很多蜘蛛网
Toriel*Are you sure you want to go there?
你确定你想要进去吗?
Toriel*...very well then,
Toriel*be careful.
好吧,小心点
*Did you miss is?
*spider bakesaele down and to the right.and
你错过了吗?蜘蛛烘焙往下进向右。
*come eat food made by spiders, for spiders,of spiders!
来吃由蜘蛛制作,由蜘蛛制成,给蜘蛛吃的食物吧!
Toriel*Aliza,i have to leave you for a short while.
Aliza,我得离开你一会儿
Toriel*you'll have to stay alone a little bit.
你得自己待一小会
Toriel*I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
Toriel*can you get past the ruins on your own?
剩下的遗迹你可以自己走吗?
Toriel*...
Toriel*I shouldn't put you to such danger.
...不,那太危险了
Toriel*um,could you wait in this room for a little while?
嗯,你可以在这个房子等待一会儿吗?
Toriel*it won't take long.
Toriel*be a good good girl,won't you?
不会太久的,做个好女孩,好吗?
toriel走了
Aliza*you decided to wntil toriel comes.
你打算等到托利尔回来
Aliza*you're a good girl, right?
你是个好女孩,对吧?
Aliza*but it's just so boring to stand in one place.
但站在同一个地方太无聊了
Aliza*so you decide to sit.
你打算坐下
*sitting on the cold fioor is still better that getting into troubles becomes of your
*own carelessnss.
*or something even worse.
坐在冰冷的地板上比自己因为心粗大意线陷入麻烦好受多了
*even a blind would pass through these traps, though.
就算是个瞎子也可以通过这些陷阱
*But not you.
但是你不行
*A stupid,clumsy girl.
一个愚蠢的女孩
*too scared to talk to anybody.
你还不敢和别人说话
*but... uh.
但是...呃...
*“bamn you all,idiots!"
"你个该死的蠢货!”
*hatred towards you“friends"has filled your head.
对“朋友们"的憎恨占据了你的头脑。
*had you been braver,you would've started swearing,shaking the walls of the ruins.
如果你更勇敢些,你就会开始破口大骂,摇晃着废墟的墙壁。
*“Traitors!"
*“I hate you!"
“叛徒!”“我恨你们!"
*for some reason these dumbheds made you climb this cursed mountain.
出于某些缘故,那些傻瓜逼你爬上了这桌被诅咒的山
*why, why, why?!
为什么,为什么,为什么!?
*“why did you agree?
*why did you go with them?"
“为什么你同意了?为什么你要和他们一起去?"
*oh...that doesn't matter anymore.
哦...无所谓了
*you're ieft to be filled with hartred in complete silence.
你只能沉默中充满仇恨
*“A quiet pirl is a good girl".
“一个安静的女孩就是好女孩"
*That's what your mother used to say.
你母亲以前经常这样说道
*...
*is everything adults say is true, you wonder?
你开始怀疑大人们说的话都是真的吗
*...
*your thoughts are interested by a loud sound of a dying whale.
你的思维被一条垂死的鲸鱼的哀嚎打断了
*Ah that's just your belly.
啊,只是你的胃叫了
*it's grown desperate to fill the celd emptiness of your stomach.
你的胃不顾一切地渴望被填满
*you feel as if the hunger has has created a giant hole inside of you.
你感觉饿的身体里有个巨大的洞