这次是英文ᥬ🌚᭄就…这样?
——
Hurry up Don't waste time.
[抓紧时间 不要浪费时间]
We still have to find the answer we want to know
[我们还有去找到那个我们想知道的答案]
Although only one person can know
[虽然只能有一个人知道]
We fight together
[我们一起战斗]
We have come a long way
[我们走过了许多路]
Look at the dead people around you Looking at being recycled again
[看着周围死去的人 又看着被回收的人]
The ice lake is still very cold
[寒冰湖还是很冷]
Red Mountain is still very hot
[赤焰山还是很热]
But there is a lack of people who go often
[但却少了经常去的人]
Watch the truth of genocide No one knows
[守望灭族的真相 无人知晓]
The last hope is also shattered
[最后的希望也破灭]
Thinking about starting over
[想着重头再来]
But everything can't go back
[但是一切都回不去了]
We contestants may…Maybe it's just a doll being played in the palm of your hand
[我们这些参赛者…可能只是被玩在手心里的玩偶罢了]
There is no excitement in the hall
[大厅没有了热闹]
bleak and desolate
[荒凉]
Overriding the joy of the past
[盖过了以前的欢乐]
Has been left in the memory
[已经留在了记忆里]
But it will suffer separation
[但却要遭受分离]
Unwilling to just like this ...
[不甘心就这样]
Unwilling!
[不甘心啊!]
This result is not what I want
[这样的结果不是我想要的]
Greg, I still want to fight with you
[格瑞,我还想与你打斗…]
I also want to call you scum ...
[我还想叫你们渣渣]
Come back ... I don't want you to go.
[你们回来吧,我不想你们走…]
——
我赢了比赛
[恭喜参赛者嘉德罗斯,成为本届凹凸大赛的胜利者]
[参赛者格瑞,元力技能开始收回]
"是你赢了"
却输了所有
——
"不…不要!"
"格瑞!"
那是我最后一次见他了,那是在他被回收的时候
——
Won't it be nice to win?
[赢了不是很好吗?]
But why did you see Greg, see them recycled
[但为什么看见格瑞…他们被回收了]
My heart hurts hard for a long time ...?
[心狠狠的疼了很久……?]
Why ..... Why!
[为什么……为什么!]
Come back, don't leave me
[你们回来吧…不要离开我…]
I don't like this ... I don't like this ending
[我不喜欢这样…我不喜欢这个结局…]
——
"参赛者嘉德罗斯,你想要什么呢?"
"让他们回来"
"抱歉,这个要求我做不到哦"
"被回收的人,是不可以再次回来的"
——
Hurry upDon't waste time.
[抓紧时间 不要浪费时间]
I found the answer that we all want to know
[我找到了那个我们都想知道的答案]
But I am the only one who knows
[但只有我一个人知道]
If only this were false … if only I could wake up …
[如果这是假的多好…能醒来多好…]
Hurry up
[抓紧时间]
But I can't seem to catch it anymore
[但我好像已经抓不住了]
I was left behind by time Can't move forward, can't move backward
[我被时间留在原地 不能前进不能后退]