当我看倦了风景,走累了路。你是否,愿意变成酒红色的石头,让我把余生靠一靠。
When I'm tired of the scenery, tired of the road. Would you like to become a wine red stone, let me rely on the rest of my life.
以此轮皎洁的明月,共祝我们拥有长久的欢喜与美梦
This round of bright moon, wish we have a long time of joy and dream
君臣一梦,今古空名,但远山长,云山乱,晓山青
Jun Chen a dream, today and ancient empty name, but long mountains, yunshan chaos, Xiaoshan green
半天朱霞,粲然如焚,映着草地也有三分红意了
Half a day zhuxia, bright like burning, reflecting the grass also has three dividend meaning
远赴人间惊鸿宴,一睹人间盛世颜
Go to a banquet to see the splendor of the world
日日无事,事复日日,忙忙亦茫茫。
No matter day after day, things day after day, busy busy also boundless.
岁岁落幕,暮坠轮轮,暮暮即慕
The end of the year, the twilight of the wheel, the twilight of the desire
来生做春风,流浪又自由
Do spring breeze in the next life, wandering and free
你踏万千星河而来,有乘舟奔赴远方
You came on thousands of stars, and you sailed away in a boat
但远山长 云山乱 晓山青
But far mountains long yunshan chaos Xiaoshan green
不想栽跟头 再浪漫也不想
I don't want to fall and I don't want to be romantic
我愿供灯千盏,照彻长夜,即便飞蛾扑火,也无所畏惧,但我不愿因为做了对的事而低头。
I will give a thousand lamps to shine through the night, and I will not be afraid of a moth, but I will not bow because I have done the right thing.