
Heart: my daughter-in-law, want to resist(内心:我媳妇,要忍住)
A bunch of people were called over(一堆人被叫了过来)
You're off the list? That's amazing(你居然脱单了?这太令人惊讶了)

After all, we all thought you were a bachelor(毕竟我们都以为你是个单身主义者)


People change, and I never seem to say I want to fall in love, right?(人都是会变的,而且我好像从来没有说过我想谈恋爱吧?)

So what is it for you(所以是什么给你的错觉?)
Junan collapsed on the sofa in a comfortable position and blinked at Kim(君安此时以一种很舒服的姿势瘫在沙发上,对着金眨了眨眼睛)

OH, why didn't I know you had that tendency to fall in love(喔,我以前怎么不知道你有那种想要谈恋爱的趋势)

Seriously, you've never been in a relationship before. So it's not just us, those suitors who think you want to be single all your life(讲真的,你以前从来没有谈恋爱的表现,所以不光是我们,那些追求者都以为你想单身一辈子)

I just said friends, I have never said anything I will not fall in love, but the time has not come(我刚才就说过了朋友们,我可从来都没有说过任何我以后不谈恋爱的话,只是时候未到而已)

And now I've found him, and I'm sure he can spend my life with me(而现在我找到了,并且我确定他可以陪我度过一生)

I can trust the eldest brother's character, so junan sister-in-law when do you plan to have a baby ...(老大的人品我是信得过的,所以君安嫂子你打算什么时候要个娃…)

What did you say? Want a baby?(你说什么?要个娃?)

Yeah, I'm right(对啊,我没说错啊)
Unfinished to be continued(未完待续)