话本小说网 > 短篇小说 > 奶昔文案馆
本书标签: 短篇  文案馆  宝藏文案   

英文

奶昔文案馆

And the fear in the heart with obtained after the betrayal.最怕在用了心之后 得到 的是背叛。

I like you without any reason. If I dislike you, everything is a reason. 喜欢你,没有什么理由,不喜欢你,什么都是理由。

When I close my eyes...all I see is you.[闭上眼,看到的全部是你。]

Ifthe heaven are too crowded, we went to hell rampant.如果天堂太拥挤,我们就一起去地狱猖狂。

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.

生活中总有一些时候,你太想念一个人,只想把他们从你的梦中拽出来然后真真切切地拥抱他们。

Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候…就让…回忆来陪我.

"How are you? " " ̶s̶a̶d̶,̶̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶,̶̶d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶,̶̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶e̶d̶,̶̶l̶o̶n̶e̶l̶y̶,̶̶f̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶̶a̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ I'm fine."

Everything in life is temporary, even bad days and sleepless night.

生活中的所有一切都只是暂时的,包括乌云密布的日子以及一个个不眠之夜。

When everything is gone with the wind, when all those special moments into eternity当一切都随风而逝的时候,那些特别的瞬间都成了永恒。

Why I must be a tiny part of others life though I am such a nice person?我大好的一个人,凭什么跑到别人的生命里去当插曲。

When you fully trust a person without any doubt, you finally get one of the two results: a person for life, or a lesson for life

Some pain can not tell until you can slowly forget有些痛,说不出来,只能忍着,直到能够慢慢淡忘。

Miss become habit, forgotten become habit, lonely become habit.想念变习惯,遗忘变习惯,孤单变习惯。

Everything will get better, what you should do is to believe that.一切都会好转的,你要做的就是相信。

Take a detour and see the things you might not have seen.(绕道走走看,看看你可能从没看过的风景)

Tears down a wipe, and then without a word to go.顺着泪痕一点一点擦净,然后一句话也不说就走。

Ifthe heaven are too crowded, we went to hell rampant.如果天堂太拥挤,我们就一起去地狱猖狂。

Promise more, not to be, that is just a lie.承诺再多,做不到,那也只不过还是谎言。

Well, not that emotional, but I move the heart.说好了不动情,我却动了心。

上一章 怀念 奶昔文案馆最新章节 下一章 熬夜