希望这个秋天能带来很多很多的好消息。

I hope this autumn can bring a lot of good news.

无法左右的生活,真的是太糟糕了。

It's too bad to control your life.



很多事情努力就能做到,但人与人之间的关系不行。

Many things can be done with effort, but the relationship between people is not good.

不爱的时候,也请你坦坦荡荡。

When you don't love, please be frank.



那些离开的人再次出现,我真的一点儿都不欢迎。

I really don't welcome those who left to show up again.

日子会慢慢变好,对我好的人也会越来越好。

The days will get better and better, and the people who are good to me will get better and better.



我不怕单身,我害怕的是单身这么久,一直等不到一个可以在一起很久很久的人。

I'm not afraid of being single. What I'm afraid of is that I can't wait for someone who can be together for a long time.

岁月漫长,说不定到最后我们还是我们。

The years are long. Maybe we'll still be us in the end.



只要那个人是你,结局如何我都认了。

As long as that person is you, I'll recognize the outcome.

月亮是属于整个宇宙的,所以我不愿,它只温柔我一个人,它本该皎洁清冷。

The moon belongs to the whole universe, so I don't want it. It only gentle me. It should be bright and cold.



你随口一说的话,总是能让我难过很久很久。

Your casual words can always make me sad for a long time.

说实话,真的放不下,又不敢上前打扰,纠结的自己真的很懦弱。

To tell you the truth, I really can't let go and don't dare to bother. I'm really cowardly.



该怎么提醒你,爱和有些话要及时呢。

How can I remind you that love and some words should be timely.












