长期置顶的英文“温柔仙句”:
十里山河不如你,万般野心只为你
1、It would be a fine day to me if you were well.
你若安好、便是晴天。
2、You are a young love and sweet for the rest of my life.
你是年少的喜欢 也是我余生的甜蜜。
3、After I met you, I opened my eyes to the flower fields and closed my eyes to the stars.
遇见你以后,我睁眼便是花田,闭眼是星空。
4、You walk to me, more than all the distant gentleness.
你风尘仆仆走向我,胜过所有遥远的温柔。
长期置顶的英文“温柔仙句”:十里山河不如你,万般野心只为你
5、I sell dusk in the world just to collect the world gentle to see you.
我在人间贩卖黄昏 只为收集世间温柔去见你.
6、If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.
如果你的心是座监狱,我愿被判终身监禁。
7、All love is secret, all soulful only for you.
所有深爱都是秘密,所有深情都只为你。
8、You are the most lovely little star in the world. I love the whole universe just to meet you.
你是世间最可爱的小星星,我爱了整个宇宙只为了跟你碰头。
长期置顶的英文“温柔仙句”:十里山河不如你,万般野心只为你
9、All stars fall in your eyes, I love you with trace to follow.
满天星河落在你的眼里,我爱你有迹可循。
10、Occasionally meet, is my whole life to ignore the gorge