话本小说网 > 短篇小说 > 柒祎文案馆
本书标签: 短篇  宝藏文案  文案   

委屈 全剧终

柒祎文案馆

苹果不是梨 谁都不是你。

Apples are not pears. No one is you.

给不了相互的快乐,为何当初彼此选择。

Can't give each other happiness, why did you choose each other in the first place.

从来没有跟你说过,没有了你我会难过。

I never told you that I would be sad without you.

交错的线,距离终究越来越远。

The interlaced lines are finally getting farther and farther away.

让我舍不得的是你,是你,还是你。

What makes me reluctant is you, you, or you.

故事我忘了你我不要了。

I forgot the story and I don’t want it.

你是我心里藏着的人 不能碰 不能说。

You are the one who is hiding in my heart, you can't touch it, you can't talk.

我像是在放弃你,却又像在等你。

I seem to abandon you, but I seem to be waiting for you.

就是突然鼻子一酸眼泪就下来了。

The tears came down as soon as the nose was sore.

希望记忆里的你一直都好。

I hope you are always good in my memory.

你跑吧,这次我不追了。

You run, I won't chase this time.

难过的事太多,还是记得要快乐。

There are too many sad things, but still remember to be happy.

枯了的花 你再浇水也没用

Withered flowers, it's useless to water them

用过心的感情会让人明白很多事情

Exerted feelings will make people understand many things

庸俗不堪的早安晚安也不是每个人每天都会给你发的.

Not everyone will send you vulgar good morning and good night every day.

一扇不愿意为你开的门,一直敲是很没有礼貌的 It’s rude to keep knocking on a door you don’t want to open for you

你不能砸一堆失望给我还指望我说没关系

You can't throw a lot of disappointment to me and expect me to say it's okay

分开的时候,一定要多看两眼,因为常联系这句话是假的

When you are separated, you must look twice, because the sentence of frequent contact is false

小孩子才会喝的一塌糊涂,而我必须自己带好外套,拿好钥匙记住回家的路

It’s a mess for children to drink, and I have to bring my own coat and take the key to remember the way home

我也有难过的日子呀 月亮知道 枕头知道 就连楼下小黄狗都知道 唯独你不知道

I also have sad days. The moon knows, the pillow knows, even the little yellow dog downstairs knows, but you don’t.

是不是时间久了,再热烈的感情也会变淡。

Does it take a long time, no matter how passionate the feelings are, it will fade.

愿你余生的所有珍惜,都得用靠失去来懂得。

May all the treasures you cherish for the rest of your life be understood by relying on loss.

和你生疏到这个程度,真不容易。

It's not easy to be so unfamiliar with you.

你走了也好,要不然我总担心你走。

It's okay if you go, or I'm always worried about you going.

昨晚上明明想通了,今天又不行了。

Obviously figured it out last night, but not today.

是不是只有遗憾才会让人念念不忘。

Is it only regret that makes people remember it.

如果你认识从前的我,也许你会原谅现在的我。

If you know me before, maybe you will forgive me now.

忽然想起我们还没有好好道别。

It suddenly occurred to me that we hadn't said goodbye.

上一章 曾经 遗憾 过去 错过 柒祎文案馆最新章节 下一章 姓氏官宣文案