话本小说网 > 轻小说 > 文案大合集呐
本书标签: 轻小说 

无题

文案大合集呐

许多的不愉快,一定会被温柔的晚风所吹散的。

A lot of unpleasantness will be blown away by the gentle evening wind.

等你越等越失望,就像等下雨天凌晨的太阳。

The more you wait, the more disappointed you are. It's like waiting for the morning sun on a rainy day.

我现在连爱他的资格都没了,你说我难过吗?

I'm not qualified to love him now. Do you think.

好像什么都放不下了,又觉得没那么在乎了。

It seems that I can't put anything down, and I don't care so much.

把自己逼上了绝路,就是你胡思乱想的后果。

Forcing yourself to a dead end is the result of your wishful thinking.

自己的失落哪有感同身受,就像心里的难过,不知道怎么去说。

How can I feel my loss? It's like the sadness in my heart. I don't know how to say it.

我到底在你的眼里,还是在你的心里,你能告诉我吗?

Can you tell me whether I am in your eyes or in your heart?

多少的失望和自嘲,被一句习惯了,就全包含了。

How many disappointments and self mockery, by a habit, all included.

不要再为了一点小事就生气了,努力做一个成熟稳重的人吧。

Don't be angry for a small matter, try to be a mature and steady person.

永远多过于在乎你的人,就是看你笑话的人。

Always more than care about you, is to see your joke.

宁可错了也不能空着,就是语文课上学到的词语。

It's better to be wrong than empty, which is the words learned in Chinese class.

但是,过程错了就是错了,这是数学课上学到的否定语文课的词语。

However, if the process is wrong, it is wrong. This is a negative word learned in mathematics class.

所以除了最后的答案是完美的解题过程也要是完美的。

So in addition to the final answer is perfect, the problem-solving process should also be perfect.

上一章 无题 文案大合集呐最新章节 下一章 无题