谢谢你守在我身边,一年又一年,照顾我奇奇怪怪的小情绪。
Thank you for being by my side, year after year, taking care of my strange little emotions.
分享日常这么暧昧的事,你只能和我做。
You can only share daily affairs with me.
生来就是星空之上的男孩儿,怎么才能追得上你?
Born to be a boy above the stars, how can I catch up with you?
那就在一起度过黄昏与四季吧。
Then spend the evening and the four seasons together.
一个人走挺好,但是两个人走更有趣。
It's good to walk alone, but it's more interesting to walk alone.
初夏降临,心动就在这一刻。
When early summer comes, my heart is at this moment.
山河辽阔,真庆幸遇见你。
I'm so glad to meet you.
炙热的18岁,我把所有都给你。
Hot 18, I'll give you everything.
希望陪你走过日出,陪你走过的路,走过四季。
Hope to accompany you through sunrise, accompany you through the road, through the four seasons.
从此烟雨落津城,一人撑伞两人行。
From then on, the misty rain fell on Jincheng, one person holding an umbrella and two people walking.
我现在很开心,因为有你在我身边。
I am very happy now, because you are by my side.
妈妈告诉我,一定要找三观正的男孩子做男朋友。
My mother told me that I must find a boy of sanguanzheng to be my boyfriend.
那个遇见家长也不会松开我手的男孩儿,是我一生的选择。
The boy who will not let go of my hand when I meet my parents is my choice in my life.
谢谢你包容我的所有。
Thank you for your tolerance.
你不需要懂太多,我懂就够了。
You don't need to know too much, I know enough.
希望是你,最后是你,拜托是你,只希望熬到最后一刻也是你。
I hope it's you, and finally it's you. Please it's you. I just hope it's you at the last moment.