总是迫不及待地想着该来的总会迟到
Always can't wait to think of the coming, always late
不要老是来日方长,这个世界在挥手之间是人走茶凉。
Don't always have a long way to go. The world is a place where people walk and tea is cool.
事实上,遇到你我并不感到遗憾,但如果再给我一次机会的话,我并不想再见到你。
In fact, I don't feel sorry to meet you, but if you give me another chance, I don't want to see you again.
地球上美丽的夕阳和你
Beautiful sunset on earth and you
这样花开两朵,日子就这样到头了。
So two flowers will bloom, and the day will come to an end.
"Don't give up easily, because surprise always comes quietly"
似乎每一个男孩都希望遇到一个情真意切、专一的粘人女孩可是遇到你们的时候他妈都要死整?
It seems that every boy wants to meet a sincere and dedicated girl, but when he meets you, he will die?
事实上,起初我对你的名字也没有多大兴趣
In fact, I didn't have much interest in your name at first
利用青春和最好的爱情,我教会了他怎样去爱一个人。
Using youth and the best love, I taught him how to love someone.
我无权让你不靠近谁,我也无权让你不靠近我。
I have no right to keep you away from anyone, and I have no right to keep you away from me.
爱会在不相见的日子里被新事物冲淡吗?
Will love be diluted by new things in the days when we don't see each other?
别欺骗别人,因为只有相信你的人才是你所能欺骗的。
Don't cheat others, because only those who believe in you can cheat.
鲜衣怒马少年惊才绝艳谢景行,诗歌的叶子,比秋天短,比世界长。
Xie Jingxing's poetry leaves are shorter than autumn and longer than the world.
诗歌就是风,可以解三秋,可以开二月份的花。
Poetry is the wind, can solve the three autumn, can bloom in February.
事实上,我所谓的喜欢也不过是因为距离而产生的美罢了,也许距离近了就没有了。
In fact, my so-called liking is nothing more than the beauty produced by distance. Maybe it's gone when the distance is close.