星光在天空中闪耀,就像落日橘子一样。
The stars shine in the sky, like sunset oranges.
很久没见了,积累了许久的浪漫与温柔,希望一次性送给你。
Haven't seen for a long time, accumulated a long time of romance and gentleness, I hope to give you a one-time.
漫步星空,找不到比你更亮的星星。
Walk through the stars and you won't find a brighter star.
我和你们一样,对未来有许多期待。
Like you, I have many expectations for the future.
一路上,生活并没有马上变得艰难,街上,晚风或是甜美。
Along the way, life didn't immediately get tough, the streets, the evening wind or the sweetness.
对你来说,这是一种狂欢,一种公开的狂欢。
For you, it's a carnival, an open revelry.
有了你在我身边,我的每一天,心里都像被甘露浇透了一样,甜的不能再甜了。
With you by my side, my every day, the heart is like being watered through by the dew, sweet can no longer be sweet.
你如明月,藏于云中,我穷其一生都在寻找宝藏。
You are like the moon, hidden in the clouds, I have been looking for treasure all my life.
不要再说了,这世界和我之间的一切都会让你受益的。
Don't say it again, everything between the world and me will benefit you.
你是最棒的,如果有人比你更棒,我就假装没看到。
You're the best, and if someone is better than you, I pretend I don't see it.
快乐时应亲你,不幸时应被你亲。
You should kiss when you are happy, and you should kiss when you are unhappy.
你是揉碎阳光,落在我梦中温暖的一片。
You are rubbing the sun, falling on the warmth of my dream.
