将温柔和可爱都留给有价值的人吧。
Leave tenderness and loveliness to valuable people.
做得最好的事是放弃。
The best thing to do is give up.
好友不一定都是朋友,黑名单上总有一些心酸的人。
Friends are not always friends. There are always some sad people on the blacklist.
无忧无虑无感动无失望无你。
Carefree, moved, disappointed, no you.
但愿你的记忆永远美好。
I hope your memory will be beautiful forever.
去吧,以后别再遇见我这种难缠的姑娘。
Go ahead, and don't meet me such a tough girl again.
然后慢慢地,我独自承担起了一切。
Then slowly, I took on everything on my own.
有没有爱过一个人,从快乐到绝望。
Have you ever loved someone, from happiness to despair.
只是突然间不喜欢我,而我又没有什么方法可以让你留下,对吧?
Just suddenly I don't like me, and I don't have any way to keep you, right?
有人不爱你,也不愿放过你。
Someone doesn't love you, and they don't want to let you go.
你没有留恋我也不好意思再说我的伤心。
I am sorry to say my sadness if you don't miss me.
老实说,都是那些在夜晚崩溃的俗人。
To be honest, they are all the common people who broke down at night.
"我很喜欢偶然与你对视的感觉,正如你喜欢我一样"
"I like the feeling of seeing you by chance, just as you like me."
很想不止一次地说过没有你就不行,但是似乎没有什么用。
I would like to say more than once that you can't, but it seems useless.