即使整个世界背叛了你,我也将是你最后的行李。
Even if the whole world betrays you, I will be your last luggage.
他是世界的光,即使在山峦深处,也无处藏身。
He is the light of the world, and there is no place to hide even in the depths of the mountains.
第一次遇到你,想要和你有交集。
I met you for the first time, and I want to have an intersection with you.
睡吧,要不我一会儿再去想你。
Sleep, or I'll miss you later.
你们只关心我。
You care only about me.
一想到有生之年的悔恨,梅花便落满南山。
When I think of regret in my life, plum blossom will fall down the south mountain.
在我和你胡说八道的那一连串胡言乱语中,其实是我对你的想念,非常想念,超级想念。
In the series of nonsense I and you have, it is actually my miss of you, very miss, super miss.
谁也无法将努力发光的你拉入黑暗。
No one can pull you into the dark, who is trying to shine.
快乐之事,请用心回忆。
Please remember the happy things with your heart.
只要我们停下来,仔细地观察,生命中就会出现无穷的美好。
As long as we stop and observe carefully, there will be endless beauty in life.
猜猜看我喜欢哪种蛋爱你的脸~
Guess which kind of egg I like love your face~
所有的人都苦于无法认输。
All people are struggling to lose.
最终,我们会到达岸边的阳光。
Finally, we will reach the sunshine on the shore.
没有人能承受别人的情感寄托,这件事我理解得太迟了。
I understand it too late that no one can bear the emotional sustenance of others.
如果你太爱你的猫咪了,如果你说了很多次“谢谢”,“谢谢”就变成了“谢谢”。
If you love your cat so much, if you say "thank you" many times, thank you becomes "thank you.".
你是我一眼无法看清的喜悦。
You are a joy I can't see at once.
