也不是没有用你的姓幻想过以后小朋友的名字。
It's not that you haven't used your last name to imagine the names of children in the future.
人终究会被其年少,不可得之物困扰一生。
After all, a person will be troubled by his youth and unavailable things throughout his life.
分手后才发现我们好像只能这样了。
After breaking up, I realized that we seemed to be the only one we could do.
取消置顶以后,才发现你排到了最后。
After canceling the top, I found that you were at the end.
你什么都是我教的,可最后你却是别人的。
I taught you everything, but in the end you belonged to someone else.
你说从未在一起和最终没在一起,哪个更遗憾。
You said never together or not together in the end, which is more regrettable.
心这东西给对了人 就无价 给错了人 就分文不值。
The heart is priceless if you give it to the right person, and it is worthless if you give it to the wrong person.
女孩子输就输在她压根没想赢,只想被爱。
A girl loses because she doesn't want to win at all, just wants to be loved.
搞怪的不是红绿灯,不是时机,而是我数不清的犹豫。
What is funny is not the traffic lights, not the timing, but my innumerable hesitation.
等到离开的时候才想起来我对你的好吧?
Don’t think of how well I treat you when I leave, right?
我不想再给别人调教老公了。
I don't want to train my husband anymore.
什么时候我才能找到我的内个他。
When can I find my inner man.