话本小说网 > 短篇小说 > 浪漫文案馆
本书标签: 短篇  仙女文案  神仙文案   

浪漫文案馆

浪漫主义的反义词是过于清醒。

The opposite of romance is too sober.

满心欢喜,满心悔恨。

Full of sadness, all regrets.

起初,我不能忍受这种无尽的悲伤。

I couldn't stand the endless sadness at first.

苦中求苦,苦中求堵。

Suffering from bitterness, in exchange for heartburn.

由于嘴巴僵硬失去了很多东西,不得不承认。

I have to admit that I have lost a lot of things because of my stiff mouth.

谁也不能忘记,你删了没有用。

If you can’t forget, it’s useless if you delete it.

别管他以前对你有多好,多爱你,他决定现在不再联系你了。

You don't care how good he was to you, how enthusiastic you are, and how much he loves you. He has decided not to contact you now.

一个听了好话而心软的女孩是多么痛苦啊!

How bitter is a girl who is soft-hearted when she hears a good word.

嘴巴僵硬的女孩和固执的男孩终归会错过。

Hard-mouthed girls and stubborn boys are going to be missed after all.

看起来他只是暂时地爱着我。

He seemed to love me only briefly.

你眼中的忧伤,即将溢出。

The sadness in your eyes is almost overflowing.

如果你不喜欢的话,那就把我踢开吧。

I'm the one you can just kick away if you don't like it.

比昨天聪明,比去年自由。

I hope you are smarter than yesterday and freer than last year.

花没有开放,花朵继续开放。

The flower shop is not open, the flowers continue to bloom.

这让我大失所望,一句话也不想说。

My disappointment was that I didn't want to say a word.

许多东西都像天气一样变得凉爽。

Many things have become cold like the weather.

你只是因为我喜欢上了你。

You just relied on me to like you.

侵权删

上一章 无 浪漫文案馆最新章节 下一章 官宣文案