第二天早上周锡勋醒来只给千瑞安发了一条短信
告诉她自己已经回家了
千瑞安醒来看到了也回复了周锡勋的消息让他知道
周星星现在就算是一晚上没有回去也有理由了
周锡勋昨天晚上被周丹泰打了
毕竟周丹泰现在正在忙着处理
洛根李和申秀莲 周惠仁名下那块地皮的事情
正没有空搭理着周锡勋有没有回家的事情
千瑞安直到第二天的早上才知道周丹泰
竟然舍得拿出来明洞那块地皮拿来担保了
还是因为周丹泰他自己联系千瑞安让她告诉洛根李
JK控股有限公司的办公室里千瑞安三人依然在这里
说着跟洛根李合作的赌场项目

I didn't expect you to make a decision so soon.(没想到你会这么快就下决定)

I had plenty of time to think about it.(我有充分的时间考虑)

Besides, what fascinates me is that you, President Zhou,(再说了让我动心的是你周会长)

are so interested in investing in casinos that .(你把明洞的地作为了担保 )

you're so interested in investing in casinos, (你对投资赌场那么感兴趣)

so I wavered.(所以我动摇了)

The only question now is who to represent!(现在唯一的问题就是让谁来当代表)

In terms of the proportion of investments, of course, you're the representative, but it should be easier to convince my investors to use my name.(按照投资比例的话当然是你来当代表了但是要想说服我这边的投资人用我的名义应该更容易)

Yes, I heard Miss Qian Ryan say that.(是的 我听千瑞安小姐 说过了)

This is not a problem.(这个不成问题)

These questions won't interfere with our contract. (这些问题可不能会妨碍我们的合同)

I'm sure you, President Zhou.(我相信你周会长)

Well, at the next investment statement meeting, I'll invite our investors. (那下一次投资说明会议上我会邀请我们的投资人的)

Okay, I'm looking forward to it.(好的我非常期待)



In memory of the successful signing of our contract, (为了纪念我们的合同顺利签订)

I prepared a gift.(我准备了一个礼物)

What gift?(什么礼物)

Do I know the soprano Grace Zhao .(我认识女高音格瑞斯赵)

soprano Grace Zhao?(女高音格瑞斯赵吗)

I heard she's having a solo concert in our country this time.(我听说她这次会在我们国家举行独唱音乐会没错)

Yes, I heard your daughter was learning vocal music.(也听说你的女儿正在学声乐)

Grace Zhao prepared a special public show for the children, (格瑞斯赵为了孩子们准备了特别的公演)

so I came up with a good idea.(所以我想了一个好主意)

I want to invite people who have met at the party before.(想邀请之前在派对上见过面的人们的子女们)

Children should be very happy.(孩子们应该会很开心的)

Such a good gift!(这么好的礼物 )


Prepare to hold this weekend.(准备在这个周末举行)

And I plan to invite parents to the party separately.(还有我打算单独邀请家长们出席晚会派对)

I will prepare a long car to pick you up.(我会准备好长车过去接你们的)

Party?(派对吗)

I don't even know how to thank you!(我都不知道要怎么感谢好了 )

Zhou Huichang, we are already perfect partners(周会长 我们已经是很完美的合作伙伴了)

Dont say Thank you (不必感谢了)

Then we will meet at the weekend.(那我们就周末见了)

OK !(好)