正文
You, when did I do things tardily?


你呀,我什么时候做事情拖拖拉拉的了

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You never put anything off.

是是是,你做什么都没有拖拖拉拉过

Every time you want to do something, as long as one side decides to do it well.

你每次想做什么事情,只要这边决定那边就要做好。
If you know this, why are you still there so shocked?

这个你既然知道,你还在那里那么震惊干嘛


It's not my shock, okay?

这不是我的震惊好不好

This time you said to find us, I think you will certainly stay at home for a few more days, so that I will not think of you, so soon has come, OK?

你这一次说去找我们,我想的是你肯定会在家里多待几天,让我怎么想都不会想到你,那么快就已经过来了,好不?
Okay, okay, okay, you're right.

好好好,你说的有理。

Since I said I didn't want to stay there any longer, I wanted to go out for a walk.

我既然说不想在那里多待了,想出去散散心走一走……

It must be this side that acts when it thinks of that side.

肯定是这边一想到那边就行动起来呀。


Um . Only this time you came.

嗯……只不过你这一次来……

When are you going to go back?

那你准备等到什么时候回去呢?
Hello, I just came here, and you asked me when I was going back.

好呀你,我刚刚来这里,你那边就问我准备什么时候回去。

Don't you want to accompany me? I want to go back soon.

你是不是不想陪我?我还想让我快一点回去呢。


No, you're just talking nonsense here.
哪有你尽在这里瞎说。


Every time you came early before, we came back in a few days.

你以前每一次来早我们就来没几天就回去了。