——
可是看乔伊斯的样子丝毫不慌张

(?)You're not afraid of me?

(乔伊斯)Fear is not the answer

(乔伊斯)It just flustered me and didn't solve the problem
乔伊斯很冷静,一点也不像同龄的孩子那样

(乔伊斯)And I'm not a prince. I'm not my father's child

(乔伊斯)If you were just trying to intimidate my father, you could have gone to my brother, His Royal highness Cha Yinyou

(乔伊斯)It's impossible for me to threaten Melinda, because I'm just an adopted child, and she's got a lot of other kids
乔伊斯很明智,但是那个男人知道,虽然乔伊斯没有要反抗的意思,说的话也句句在理,但他说这些都只是为了和自己周旋

(?)I think you're smart, even smarter than your brother

(?)Why don't you try to outdo your brother?
乔伊斯瞬间警惕起来了,他知道这个人不会伤害自己,但是绝对不是什么好人
看着乔伊斯那一脸戒备的样子
那人笑了笑

(?)By the way, I forgot to introduce myself

My name is Kim Min-seok
乔伊斯微微皱眉

I'm just here to see you on behalf of Tara's father
金珉锡这么一说,乔伊斯好像明白了
塔拉父亲就是梅琳达的哥哥,也算是跟他没有任何关系的舅舅

Surely you are too clever to be a mere count of nothing?

That would be a shame

Your brother, His Highness Cha Eun-yoo, is different

If you were a prince, you would be treated the same way
乔伊斯看着他

(乔伊斯)So you want me to fight for the throne?

(乔伊斯)You think I can beat my brother?
先不论乔伊斯是不是私生子,就单说他比车银优小,能力没有车银优出众,而且母亲也没有车银优的好,家族不够强大,这些他直接完败

There are ways to do it if you want to
金珉锡笑着看乔伊斯

(乔伊斯)So you're saying you can help me?

Certainly no problem.