Maybe I can't decide whether the road is good or not, but only I can decide whether to go or not.
路好不好走,也许我不能决定,但走不走,去只有我能决定
————————————
The sun was just right, and the wind was blowing through the trees when they were young.
骄阳正好,风过林梢,彼时他们正当年少
————————————
When you want to turn back, I'm here; I'll be here when you want to go home; When you need me, I'll be right here. I'll be right here if I can.
你想回头时,我就在这里;你想回家时,我就在这里;你需要我时,我就在这里,能站在站在这里就站在这里
————————————
The world is grand, welcome home.
世界灿烂盛大,欢迎回家
————————————
A once-in-a-lifetime debt of gratitude has to be repaid with so many things.
一生一次的义气,竟然要用那么多东西要偿还
————————————
You don't have to protect me. Just give it up.
不必保我,弃了吧
————————————
Why? Because our last name is Wen?
为什么?就因为我们姓温吗?
————————————
It is not you who win, but I am tired.
不是你们世人赢了,而是我魏无羡累了
————————————
Elder brother, I want to take a person to return to cloud deep unknown place, take back, hide.
兄长,我想带一人回云深不知处,带回去,藏起来
————————————
Yes, I am a mother, and it's not your turn to discipline me.
是,我就是有娘生没娘养,还轮不到你们来管教我