————————格林庄园


(曼娜,起床了)Manna, get up.
(知道了,啰嗦)Got it, wordy.


(还嫌我啰嗦,要不是大姐让我叫你起床,我还不想叫呢)I Don't think I'm wordy, and I don't want to wake you up if the elder sister doesn't let me wake you up.
#26029127 就是
(信不信我告诉姐姐,说你欺负我)Do you believe I told my sister that you bullied me?


(我害怕她们,告诉你我可是家里的独生子)I'm afraid of them. I'm the only child, I tell you.

(怎么还不下来吃饭)Why Don't you come down for dinner?
(马上)Right now

————————

(来吃饭吧!)Come and eat.
(好的,姐姐)All right, sister.

(二姐,哥哥刚刚说不怕你)Second sister, my brother just said he was not afraid of you.


(约瑟夫,胆肥了)Joseph, you're ballsy.

(不是姐姐,你听我解释)No, sister, let me explain.

(没什么好解释的)There's nothing to explain.

(吃完饭后,把碗刷一下,顺便给妈妈的玫瑰浇水,把我的盆栽修剪一下)Brush the bowl after dinner, water my mother's roses and trim my potted plants.

(不要,姐姐我错了)No, sister. I was wrong.

(没什么好解释的)There's nothing to explain.

(走)

(娜娜,帮帮哥哥吧!)Nana, help your brother.
(不可能)no way

(我回去打游戏了)I went back to play games.

(走)


(洗碗)

(姐姐,我可是你亲弟弟)Sister, I'm your brother.

(所以呢)So what?

(姐姐,我错了)Sister, I was wrong.

(快洗)Quick Wash

(好的,二姐)All right, second sister.