青梅老去,竹马枯萎,从此我爱的人都很像你。
the green plum grows old, the bamboo horse withers, and the people i love are very much like you.想咬你一口,尝尝你到底什么做的,这么可爱。
i want to bite you and taste what you make. it's so cute.
在认识你之后,我发现自己可以这样情愿的付出。
after knowing you, i found that i can pay so willingly.
我只能爱你爱得撕心裂肺,却不能走得干干脆脆。
i can only love you so much that i can't walk dry and crisp.
只要还有一点记忆一点机缘,一个故事就可以继续。
as long as there is a little memory and a little chance, a story can continue.
住在心里的男孩,以后要住到家里来。
the boy who lives in the heart will live at home in the future.
只要有你记得我,被其他人忘记都无所谓。
as long as you remember me, it doesn't matter if you are forgotten by others.
这一年,故事简单,遇见的你,我刚好喜欢!
this year, the story is simple, met you, i just like!
我希望压得你喘不过气的不是生活,而是我。
i hope it's not life that's weighing you down, it's me.
如果最后那个人是你,一路坎坷离奇我都愿意。
if you are the last one, i would like to have a rough and strange journey.
如果哪天我放弃了,请记得,是因为你的不在乎。
if i give up one day, please remember, because you don't care.
回首亘年岁月里的所有怦然心动,你仍拔得头筹。
looking back on all the years, you are still top.
这个世界除了你,再不会有人这样让我坚定到失控。
there will be no one in the world but you to make me so firm that i lose control.
为你摘的红花,想亲手戴在你头上。
the safflower i picked for you, i want to wear it on your head.
有机会耳机分你一个,然后开启心动模式。
if you have a chance to have a headset, then turn on the heart mode.
最开心的事,听见你的声音,得到你的关心。