“Hmph, if you don’t say anything, I’ll speak first~”〈译:哼,你要是不说那我就先说喽~〉祁予晃着手中不知啥时候拿的扇子
“have it your own way.”〈译:随你。〉诺妍嫌弃的远离祁予
“Um... I have parents; you don’t have none, right?”〈译:嗯……我有父母,你不会没有吧?〉
“Nonsense, I definitely have it.”〈译:废话,我肯定有。〉
“Hmm... then I need to increase the intensity.”〈译:嗯……那我可要上强度了。〉“I’m the only child in my family, and all the good things in the family belong to me.”〈译:我是家里的独生子。家里的好东西都是我的。〉
“I am the eldest daughter, with adorable younger brothers and sisters. I will take the place of my father.”〈译:我是长女,有可爱的弟弟妹妹们,父亲的位置将有我继承。〉
“I’ve been to the amusement park.”〈译:我去过游乐园。〉
“My father is a Spirit Line Elf.”〈译:我父亲是圣灵系精灵。〉
“Wow, but this doesn’t seem to be in line with happiness, right?”〈译:哇哦,但这跟幸福不搭边吧?〉
“You don’t need to worry about it.”〈译:你不用管。〉
“Then it seems you really have nothing left to say.”〈译:那你看来是真的没什么能说的了。〉
“A lot of yours”〈译:你的话很多。〉
“Every year on my birthday, my parents always accompany me.”〈译:我每年生日我爸妈都会陪着我。〉
“Every year on my birthday, my younger brother and sister accompany me.”〈译:我每年的生日我弟弟妹妹们会陪着我。〉
祁予凑到诺妍耳边,轻声说着“Stop trying to be tough; you’re bound to lose. Now, admit defeat—there’s no shame in that.”〈译:别再逞强了,你注定会输的,现在认输,不丢面子。〉
诺妍黑着脸推开祁予“I won’t lose!”〈译:我才不会输!〉
“Alright, alright~”〈译:好吧,好吧~〉
…………
“You lost~”〈译:你输了~〉
“……”
“Aren’t you planning to say something?”〈译:你不打算说点什么吗?〉
“There’s nothing to say; losing is just losing.”〈译:有什么好说的,输了就是输了。〉
“Also, since I transferred to your high school in the third year, I haven’t beaten you. Now, I’ve finally beaten you once!”〈译:也是,从你高三转过来我就一直没赢过你,现在我终于赢了一次!〉
“…..um... congratulations……”〈译:……,嗯……恭喜……〉3
终于赢了一次,太不容易啦