众所周知,美国和英国几乎每年的情人节都会“告白”

Hi, honey.We finally waited for such a day again.This will be a great day!(嗨,亲爱的,我们终于又等到了这一天,这将是个伟大的日子。)(⸝⸝ɞ̴̶̷ ·̮ ‹⸝⸝ᐡ) ❤

Oh, yes…I hope you have a good day.(呃,是的…希望你在这一天过得愉快。)

Oh mon Dieu …Vous êtes vraiment…(哦,我的老天…你们还真是…)(。- .•)

Что это за офис любви?(这是什么办公室恋情吗?)₍ ᐢᴗ 一 ᴗᐢ₎

哦,这瓜真好吃😋
Hey, I said you've had enough!Have you forgotten where you are?(喂,我说你们够了耶!你们是忘记自己在哪了吗?)


I say hello to my dear.What's it to you?(我对我家亲爱的问个好又关你什么事?)
( ⩌⤚⩌)Please, respect the occasion.(拜托,尊重一下场合啊。)


I think that no matter what kind of occasion, as long as it doesn't affect others,Is the decency of a gentleman.(我倒是认为就算是在任何场合,只要不影响到其他人,无论怎样都是能够维持绅士的体面。)ᴗ.ᴗ(淡定的喝了一口茶。)
美利坚立刻冒星星眼。

Yes, that's quite right!Honey, what you said is great~(是的这是非常正确的!亲爱的,你说的真棒~)^⎚˕⎚^

Ah, oh, yeah…(ᗜ ~ ᗜ) 💦

Je ne me suis pas trompé, pourquoi êtes-vous si effrayé ?(我没看错吧?你怎么那么紧张?)🌚

I-I didn't?(我…我哪有?)📰ᗜ ~ ᗜ
突然众人一转头看见了美利坚一副可怜兮兮的表情对着英吉利…

Oh, my God, what happened to you?(哦,我的上帝,你怎么了?)(。- .•) 💦

Honey, you haven't called me honey today!I'm not happy~(亲爱的,你今天一直没叫过我一声亲爱的啊!我不高兴了~)૮⸝⸝o̴̶̷᷄ ·̭ o̴̶̷̥᷅⸝⸝ა

Ha ha, c'est drôle.(哈哈哈,好搞笑。)🌝

Oh, honey, let me explain…(哦,亲爱的,你听我解释…)˵>o<˵
Hey, do you do this every year?(嘿,你们每年都这样吗?)


Of course, we are very special.(那当然,我们可是非常特殊的。)꜀(˘꒳˘ ꜀)