
啊

You didn't like it, but it doesn't matter. There are other kinds of Stinky tofu. I can eat it myself

【原来你不喜欢吃啊,不过没关系,有其他没事的臭豆腐,我自己吃也可以的】
(啊这…)

(感觉我好像有点不礼貌啊…)

(这个气氛有点…尴尬)

(算了算了,本来就是我的不对,我还是聊点话题吧……)

(聊什么呢?)

(既然他已经聊了他喜欢吃的东西,那我也聊聊我喜欢的吧)

Qian Songyi, you like Stinky tofu very much, don't you?

【千颂伊,你很喜欢吃臭豆腐对吧?】


Yes?

(是的?)

I like to eat Stinky tofu. Is there any problem with this?

【我喜欢吃臭豆腐,这件事情有什么问题吗?】
I really don't have a problem with your liking for Stinky tofu

【你喜欢吃臭豆腐这件事情我确实没什么意见】

Well, what I mean is

【嗯,我的意思是…】

(我在干什么呀,好尴尬)

千颂伊好像看出了郁唯都尴尬,毕竟郁唯的表情已经可以扭成麻花状了

Do you also want to share your favorite food

【你是不是也想分享一下你喜欢吃的东西呀】
Yes……

【是的……】


Well, then tell me, I'm also curious about what Miss Yu Wei likes to eat

【嗯,那你说吧,我也很好奇郁唯小姐喜欢吃的东西】
郁唯听到这句话楞了一下,但还是很快说出了自己喜欢吃的东西
I prefer to eat beef offal and skewers

【我比较喜欢吃牛杂和串串】


String? What is string?

【串串?串串是什么?】
It's just stringing a lot of meat and vegetables on a stick

【就是把很多肉啊蔬菜的什么的,串在一个签上】


You should be talking about barbecue, but why do you say it in a string?

【你应该说的是烧烤吧,不过你为什么要说成串串?】
I used to say it's a string

【我习惯说成串串】
