So it's like this

【我们待会再聊天吧】

We've already wasted a lot of time

【我们已经浪费了很多时间了】

Now our task is to work hard

【现在我们的任务是好好工作】

Can we have a good chat when we have free time?

【等我们有空了再好好聊天,可以吗?】


Of course you can

【这当然可以了】

Just yesterday, the goods inside Miss Yu Wei arrived at my place safely

【就在昨天郁唯小姐里面的货物,已经安全到达我这儿了】

And it's already on display this morning

【就在今天早上已经开始摆放了】

Miss Yu Wei, here are the places where you left the goods

【郁唯小姐就是你那批货放的地方】

Do you have any leaks?

【你看看有没有漏缺?】
(认真了,看了几下之后笑了一下对千颂伊说)No

【没有】

站在一边的夏佩的手机突然响了一下
夏佩接起手机听了一会儿立马把手机挂断,并且露出了抱歉的表情

Sorry, I can't continue to accompany you later

【对不起啊,待会不能陪你们了】

Sharpe, what happened?

【夏佩,发生什么事了?】

Something urgent has happened at the company. I need to hurry over

【公司那边出了点急事,需要我赶紧过去】

Excuse me, do I really want to accompany you? But I'm really in a hurry.

【对不起啊,真的很想陪你吗?但是真的很急】

It's okay. When can't you accompany me?

【没关系的,你什么时候不能陪我呀?】

It's okay to be young for a while. Don't worry, there are Miss Yu Wei and me here

【少这半天也没事,放心吧,这里有我和郁唯小姐呢】
夏佩听到这里也没有什么顾虑往店门口走了
走到一半回头看一眼千颂伊
这个眼神让郁唯看出了很多情绪
有抱歉的又不舍得…
(但更多的还是抱歉)

(真的是让我好奇她们的感情)

(让我感觉到她们不是一般的朋友啊)
