
I'm flattered(过誉了)
年世兰望着这个温文尔雅的男人出了神,不经与那个自私自利的男人做对比,才知晓自己那个时候是多么的无知啊

Where, where, you are a handsome man. It's our honor to wear our clothes. I hope you can help us promote it.(哪里哪里,您一表人才,穿上我们的衣服是我们的荣幸,还望多多宣传)

It's natural. There's a royal ball this week. I'll help introduce it (这是自然的,这周有场皇家舞会,我会帮忙介绍一下)

Thank you for your help, Mr. Kent noble(谢谢你的帮助,肯特贵族先生)

You don't need to thank me, but I still lack a partner who satisfies me. Miss Nian is extremely beautiful. I wonder if she can be my partner.(不必多谢,只是我还缺少一个令我满意的舞伴,年小姐美艳绝伦,不知可否能够成为在下的舞伴)

It's my pleasure that Mr Kent can help, not to mention this small request.(肯特先生能够帮助已然是我的荣幸,更别说这一个小小的要求呢)
年世兰也是懂得吃人嘴软,拿人手短的道理,肯特先生是一个贵族有要求就尽量满足,况且还不是怎么过分

It's my pleasure, my dancing partner-Miss Nian.(这是我的荣幸,我的舞伴--年小姐)

I wonder what title you are.(我想知道一下你的爵位)

I'm Duke Kate.(我是凯特公爵)

It is my honor to be the duke's partner at this time.(能成为公爵舞伴,是我想荣幸)

Since Miss Nian thinks I'm good, how about giving me a share and becoming a shareholder in this store, with me behind me, no one dares to run wild.(既然年小姐觉得我不错,那就给我分一份股份如何,成为这家店的股东,背后有我坐镇,无人敢撒野)

That will trouble the duke.(那便麻烦公爵大人了)