话本小说网 > 现代小说 > N的文案
本书标签: 现代  宝藏文案  文案     

N的文案

I will cry when I am loved.

等我被爱的那天一定大哭一场。

The world is a maze, there is no need to build another.

世界本来就是迷宫,没有必要再建一座。

In the dreamer's dream, the dreamer wakes up.

在那做梦人的梦中,被梦见的人醒了。

Freedom is not to make a choice before black and white, but to give up such a prescribed choice.

自由不是在黑白之前做着选择,而是可以放弃这样被规定好的选择。

"Adult, you need something higher than desire."

“成年人,你需要一点比欲望更高级的东西。”

So being alive is not just breathing, or beating your heart, or brain waves. But to leave traces in this world, to be able to see your footprints along the way, and know that they are their own imprint, that is living.

所以活着并不是单纯的呼吸,心脏跳动,也不是脑电波。而是在这个世界上留下痕迹,要能看见自己一路走来的脚印,并确信那些都是自己留下的印记,这才叫活着。

To The Times, to our ambitions.

敬这个时代,敬我们的野心。

Between my ideal and my habitat, separated by my whole life.

在我的理想与我的栖息地之间,隔着我整整一生。

Time is on your side.

时光与你同行。

Wallow in imagination and tightly controlled by reality, I felt a definite split in myself, and I could not make myself pure.

我沉湎于想象之中,又被现实紧紧控制,我明确感受着自我的分裂,我无法使自己变得纯粹。

"Listen to the lazy voice in the rainy night, should worry still have no solution, close your eyes and sleep."

“听着雨夜里慵懒的声音,该发愁的依旧无解,闭上眼先睡一觉吧。”

Even in the middle of the crowd is still lonely.

哪怕在人群中央也依然孤独。

(在人群之中却又杜绝与人群之外的存在)

I always take the initiative to initiate the impact with the world, because I know that no matter what the result, all the impact brings back, is my real growth.

我一直主动发起与这个世界的撞击,因为我知道无论结果如何,所有撞击带来的回馈,才是我真正的成长。

上一章 杂 N的文案最新章节 下一章 杂