话本小说网 > 现代小说 > N的文案
本书标签: 现代  宝藏文案  文案     

为intp

N的文案

per asperda ad astra.

循此苦旅,以达天际。

Ad astra abyssosque.

向着星辰和深渊。

Do not go gentle into that good night.

不要温和地走进那个良夜。

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

我们所看到或知道的一切都只是梦中之梦。

At last I faced all my fears. Art was feverish in a frenzy of chaos. Death was reborn in the midst of all its decadence.

终于我正视所有的恐惧,艺术在几近癫狂的混乱中狂热,死亡在一切颓败中重获新生,于是放任死而长生。

Truth is supreme.

真理至上。

(在补充一句,真理永存。)

The world is noisy and silent.

这个世界吵闹得一片死寂。

And don't make too much noise,in the final analysis,to “live” is to “die”.

也不必过分吵闹,毕竟,“活着”是为了“死去”。

Don't wish me well, don't give me no worries. I wish I walk alone eight hundred Zhangs in the pit, I wish I turn back in the mountains and valleys, do the world first class, here the best.

不必祝我顺遂,不必予我无忧高枕。祝我独行八百丈天堑,祝我千山万壑中回身,做世间第一等,此间最上乘。

The universe is not stuck in an endless cycle, but is moving irreversibly into the future.

宇宙并非陷入无休止的循环,而是无可逆转地迈向未来。

I will die in the light of peace.

我将死于平静的光明。

It's never too late to mend.

朝闻道,夕死可矣。

I felt the cold when the song was crazy; And saw the abyss in heaven. To see in all eyes nothing; To be saved without hope.

于浩歌狂热之际中寒 ;于天上看见深渊。于一切眼中看见无所有;于无所希望中得救。

(这句不太会翻译)

"I will always love you."

"Ha ha ha, very funny."

Fifty years later

"I will always love you."

"It can't be true?

“我永远爱你。”

“哈哈哈,真好笑。”

五十年后

“我会永远爱你。”

“不会是真的吧?”

"What do you do in your spare time?"

intp: "Shattering other people's illusions with reality, causing them to start doubting life."

“你平时都在干什么啊?”

intp:“用现实粉碎他人的幻想,从而导致他们开始怀疑人生。”

今天去测了一下,我就是intp。所以更了这一期,你们也没有人给我提供素材啊。

上一章 哈利·波特 N的文案最新章节 下一章 杂