话本小说网 > 短篇小说 > 27岁期愿
本书标签: 短篇  超级无聊 

英语话剧

27岁期愿

灰姑娘的继母“” Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed

从我小时候起,我母亲就要我立誓

I must find the way to power through a noble brow

我必须要找到爬上权力顶端的捷径

I knew what I had to do

我知道我必须要怎么做

but my poor husband fell ill in a year or two

我可怜的丈夫,在两年内病死了

Solved the problem number one,now to problem number two

解决了第一个问题,是时候解决第二个了

He’s daugter ,他的女儿

Would I ship her off to school?

我该送她去学校吗?

No, I told her if she stayed that she'd have to earn her keep

当然不了!我告诉她,如果她想要留下来,她就得挣钱养活自己

and so she became the maid

于是她变成了女仆

灰姑娘的姐姐1“She was lazy!

她很懒!

灰姑娘的姐姐2“She was crazy!

她很疯!

灰姑娘的姐姐1/2

She was talking to the mice!

她曾经和老鼠们说话!

She was hopelessly naive,so she had to pay the price

她天真的无药可救,所以她必须付出代价

I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind

I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind

我让她搬去那个我毫不在意也不想看见的阁楼

I could have thrown her out, but I'm benevolent and kind.

我本可以赶她出去,就是我太仁慈了

Mother, your heart's too big for you

妈,你心真大

I knew what I had to do

我知道我必须要怎么做

Break their spirit so they obey

毁灭她们的心灵,让她们顺从

now they'll do anything you say

现在她们会乖乖听你的

Maybe you'd call it cruel but

也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是

others would call it love

有些人会称这叫爱

Tough love.

严厉的爱!

长发公主的继母“Oh,no they are so cute when they are little but then they grow up and just...

哦,不,他们小的时候很可爱,但长大后…

ruin everything!

会毁了一切!

I never wanted children

我从没想过要孩子

life was better on my own

我一个人过的多美好

All the screaming,nagging chilled me to the bone

停不下来的尖叫声听得要了我的命

But then one day I came across a flower growing free

但有天我遇到一朵可以长生不老的花

It's magic kept me young, so I kept it all for me

它能让我拾回年轻容貌,所以我将它占为己有

But someone dug it up now a baby held the power

但有人把它挖了出来,让那个宝宝拥有了魔力

So I borrowed her and locked her up and hid her in the tower

所以我将她“借走”,把她锁起来,把她藏在塔里!

Years went by, Oh!

多年之后,哦!

She ran away with the prince

她竟然和王子跑了

but we know what to do!

但是我们知道我们该怎么做!

Govern them with a heart of stone

用铁石心肠治治他们

lock them up so they're all alone

把他们锁起来,让他们体会孤独

maybe you'd call it cruel but

也许你觉得这会很残忍,但是

others would call it love,tough love

有些人会称这叫爱,严厉的爱!

白雪公主的继母 “我用严厉的手段统治着这个王国

but there was more I had in mind a greater plan

但我有更多的想法,一个更伟大的计划

I never cared to share,so the king would have to fall

我从未分享过我的想法,所以国王不得不消失

but his child blocked the way to me and fairest of them all

但他那个“最漂亮的”孩子挡着了我的去路

She was chubby and she was dumb

她很胖,她很蠢

and grotesquely optimistic

而且想法荒诞的乐观

She needed structure in her life! she wasn't realistic

她想要自己安排她的人生,她一点都不现实

I gave her chores and took away the things that she'd enjoy

我给了她一堆家务,拿走了她一切喜欢的东西

but then I caught her singing songs with birds and then a boy

但后来我发现她和鸟儿一起唱歌,遇上了个男孩

Love?! Was I just sit by and wait?!

爱?!我只能眼睁睁的看着?!

for her to take my crown?

等着她把我的皇位夺走?

No,she had sealed her f

No,she had sealed her fate

不!她已经决定了她的命运

she had to go,and so she did and you know what they say

她不得不走,你知道他们怎么评价她做的事吗

"An apple once a day keeps your enemies away."

“一天一苹果,敌人远离我”

Don't be fooled by their tender smile

别再被他们温柔的微笑给愚弄了!

give an inch and they'll run a mile

他们只会得寸进尺!

Our idea of a happy home

我们都是为了幸福的家

is one where we live all alone

那是属于我们的地方

Dark, depressing,desolate

黑暗,压抑,凄凉

now let's all drink to that!

现在让我们尽情享受吧!

Call us "wicked" and call us "mean"

说我们“邪恶”,说我们“卑鄙”

cruel and everything in between

说我们“残忍”,所有事都是这样

you can say it's unjust

你可以说这不公平

turning their dreams to dust

把他们的梦想化为灰烬

this is what we call love

这就是我们所说的爱

Tough love!

严厉的爱!

上一章 名侦探柯南之其他人原 27岁期愿最新章节 下一章 今日杂记