话本小说网 > 明星同人小说 > NPC:世界各地到处跑
本书标签: 明星同人  原创女主  旅游   

NPC:世界各地到处跑

Hello everyone. My name is Yi yangqianxi, and I am from China.

大家好,我叫易烊千玺,我来自中国。

It's my pleasure to be here.

很高兴可以参加今天的活动。

During the forum, I see some people are building better environments,some are researching medical miracles. I am very impressed.

在今天的论坛上,我看见你们有的人在构筑更好的环境,有的人在研究医学奇迹,让我印象深刻。

I think we are very lucky to be here …to be invited here to speak,and we speak not only for ourselves but also for child and teenagers who have difficultly participating fully in their society because of illnesses (or) lack of resources.

我们很幸运能参加这个论坛。我们不仅仅为了自己所做的事情在发声,更是为了很多因为身患疾病或者缺乏资源而无法融入社会的孩子和青少年们发声。

I have been working with the World Health Organization in China since 2017 on promoting healthy lifestyle among young people.

我从2017年和世界卫生组织驻华代表处合作推动青少年选择健康的生活方式。

To build a healthier society, we need to start with our own personal action, make healthy choices, so that we will have future we dream of.

想要创造一个更健康的社会,我们首先要从自身行动做起,选择健康的生活方式,这样我们才能够有健康的身体去赢得未来的梦想。

As the same time , we can make an effort to reach out to those who need support,including children and teenagers.

与此同时,我们还应该积极向身边的人伸出援手,尤其是需要帮助的儿童和青少年。

They are the building blocks of our future both for urban and rural areas.

他们是促进未来可持续发展不可忽视的重要力量,无论来自城市还是农村。

I've been working through my fund since 2017 to support children who have been left behind.

我从2017年起通过自己的基金支持关爱留守儿童的项目。

According to official date, there are almost 7 million left-behind children in rural china.

根据最新数据调查显示,在中国目前有农村留守儿童近700万人。

Many of them are facing physical and mental health problems, along with other kind of problem in the daily lives.

其中有很多孩子面临着身体和心理健康, 以及其他来自日常生活各方面的问题。

Our project “The Child Companion Plan” is trying hard to address these issues through the theme "one child, one family, one link".

我与中国扶贫基金会合作的“童伴计划”公益项目也正努力改善这些情况,项目以“一个人·一个家·一条纽带”的模式。

Our goal is giving all these children a better and healthier future.

我们的目标是为这些孩子创造一个更好、更健康的未来。

None of us can do all this alone.

我们任何一个人都不可能独立完成全部工作。

We must work together to make a difference and to achieve healthier, sustainable future.

我们需要携起手来共同努力,从而做出我们期待的改变,创造一个更健康、可持续发展的未来。

We have a phrase in china "Yi qi lai ba! ".

在中国,有一句短语,叫“一起来吧”

It means “C'mon together! Let's go!”

意思是”Come on together! Let's go!”

So I would like to ask all of you take action today, make it happen.

所以我希望邀请你们所有人今天一起行动,做出改变。

Let's go!, "yi qi lai ba".

Let's go! 一起来吧!

Thank you.

谢谢。

4月9日早上,联合国微博又po出了易烊千玺代表亚太地区分会场进行的汇报演讲。同样是全程英文~

上一章 想要评论 NPC:世界各地到处跑最新章节