为了能秒回你的消息,我连洗澡都带着手机。
In order to reply to your news in seconds, I even take a bath with my mobile phone.
あなたのメッセージに秒ごとに戻れるように、私はお風呂にも携帯電話を持っています。
你有什么资格说我变了,你陪我经历过什么。
Who are you to say that I have changed and what you have experienced with me?
あなたは私が変わったと言う資格がありますか。あなたは私と一緒に何を経験したことがありますか。
失去的多了就成熟了吗,只是麻木了吧。
If you lose more, will you mature? Just be numb.
失ったものが多いと成熟しますか。ただしびれただけでしょう。
爱情就像笑话,笑死了别人,笑疼了自己。
Love is like a joke. Laughing kills others and hurts yourself.
愛は冗談のようなもので、人を笑い殺し、笑いが自分を痛めた。
从陌生人变回陌生人,那就是我们的故事。
From strangers to strangers, that is our story.
見知らぬ人から見知らぬ人に戻る、それが私たちの物語です。
我想和所有温度保持距离。
I want to keep away from all temperatures.
すべての温度と距離を置きたい。
难过了悲伤一下没关系,想哭了哭一下没关系。
It doesn't matter if you are sad. It doesn't matter if you want to cry.
悲しいから大丈夫、泣きたいから泣いて大丈夫。
我和回忆诉说着过去,回忆却向我告别。
Memories and I tell the past, but memories say goodbye to me.
私と思い出は過去を訴えていますが、思い出は私に別れを告げます。
太久的活在回忆里,现实已经抛弃了你。
Living in memory for too long, reality has abandoned you.
長い間思い出の中で生きてきたので、現実はもうあなたを見捨てた。
我给你自由的你把我的幸福还给我吧。
I give you freedom, so you can give me back my happiness.
自由なあなたに私の幸せを返してあげましょう。
既然你不喜欢我,我就放你自由。没必要束缚你,真的。
Since you don't like me, I will set you free. There's no need to bind you, really.
あなたが私を好きではない以上、私はあなたを自由にします。 あなたを束縛する必要はありません、本当に。
我把温柔都给你了,你却走了,把它还给我,好吗?
I gave you all my tenderness, but you left. Give it back to me, will you?
私は優しさを全部あなたにあげたのに、あなたは行って、それを返して、いいですか?