白月光是得不到的好,朱砂痣是得不到的痛-
Bai Yueguang is a beauty that cannot be obtained, and cinnabar mole is a pain that cannot be cherished
你的朱砂痣和白月光都要当你的白月光,我好贪心-
I'm so greedy, I want to be your cinnabar mole as well as your white moonlight
等到下一次见到你的时候,我会成熟稳重,温柔到极点,你想要什么我都有,只是没有下一次-
When I see you next time, I will be mature, steady and gentle. I have everything you want, but there is no next time.
我们有太多的巧合,但唯独缺少的恰到好处-
We have too many coincidences, but only one is missing
心再热也经不起冷漠,再爱你也经不起冷落-
No amount of enthusiasm can withstand indifference, no one who loves you can withstand coldness
最终在我的生活中你变得阴暗-
You finally darkened in my life
其他人认为我是突然离开的其实他们并不知道我是在用自己的牙齿打破南墙的道路上走完的--
Others think that I left suddenly, but they don’t know that I broke through the south wall and gritted my teeth.
最终还是要等到那份公然的偏好-
After all, I haven't waited for that blatant preference
最后,我们还是没有翻过那座山他们也听不见我们在说什么-
We finally haven’t climbed that mountain, nor can they hear our story.
您认为有可能找到一个保护您的人但他后来带来了很多麻烦-
You thought you could find someone to protect you, but he brought the big storms and waves later
你们没这么喜欢我,只是碰巧碰上了。-
You don't like me that much, you just happen to meet me.
失去了我,你到底在找谁。-
Miss me, who are you trying to meet?